Feels Like Home Senior Lifestyle Residences - Memphis, TN

Feels Like Home Senior Lifestyle Residences - Memphis, TN has yet not published prices.

They treat my mother like "Family."

I recently moved my mother to Feels Like Home, and it is a very good move for her. The staff at feels like home is very friendly and helpful and caring.

They really do treat my mother as if she was a member of their own family. I have nothing but good things to say about the management and the entire staff.

Very Nice Community

I enjoyed my tour of this community. The community looks great, everything I saw looks very nice and clean. The staff was kind and helpful. My tour guide was informative and very sweet. This is a very nice community, but a but expensive for my budget.

Not Able To Provide The Level Of Care My Mother Needed

This wasn't the right facility for my mother and her needs. They were not able to care for her and her needs. I thought this was a assisted living community, but is more independent living. The community is under staffed, they need to hire more staff. It is a nice and clean community. This just wasn't the community for my mother and her needs.

I would recommend this community!!!!

My husband enjoys living at Fells Like Home. He participates in some of the many activities they offer. He likes the food and they offer a lot of good healthy choices. They keep the community clean and well taken care of. The staff are good and work well with him and the family.

What are great group of caring people, My mom love it here.

Great Place for my mom to live

This is a beautiful facility. Staff is friendly and units are great for my mom. The Studio is just enough room for her.