Overall the visit was fine even though the contact had no idea I was scheduled for a visit. There currently aren't any openings; the owner prefers males to females.

Review of Marie Posper Home

The home that was recommended is an excellent value for the price. The owner/operator is a pleasure to work with and has shown great compassion for my brother since he has moved in. I knew that there would not be any activities provided and that I would have to arrange that for my brother. That was explained right up front and is in no way a negative comment about the home. I am in the process of arranging that and the owner/operator has provided some recommendations. I believe the home is an excellent value for the services being provided. The cleanliness of the home and the care and attention that my brother is receiving also excellent as based on his present condition, he is needy and those needs are being met.