We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
Spoke to them, this is an older conve...
Spoke to them, this is an older converted inn, 'residential care', sounds nice, but small, 18 rooms.
Morning Star is an 18 bed Residential Care Home Licensed by the Connecticut Department of Public Health. The Staff of Morning Star is State Certified to Administer Medication. We are in a Victorian house that was once an Inn and still has the feeling of "being at home". The large front porch is very enjoyable throughout the year. A short walk to town would lead you to the library, post office, restaurants, local shops, churches, grocery stores and art galleries. There is ample parking for residents and their guests.