We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Village Homes of Moreno Valley assisted living provides Residents quality and compassionate care in the most meaningful way and to strive to enhance their quality of life, dignity and social and emotional needs with the highest empathy possible.
Our home is tucked away on a quiet street in a safe, tranquil, and upscale district of Moreno Valley, with easy access to major freeways and community amenities such as hospitals, parks, retail centers, shopping malls, churches, libraries, local police and fire stations, and schools and universities.
Moreno Valley is well situated. The city is served by the Moreno Valley Freeway (Route 60) and Interstate 215. Rail service is available and an intermodal facility is less than 18 miles away. Ontario International Airport can be reached in less than 30 minutes.
Moreno Valley offers 200 acres of parkland and two major golf courses in Quail Ranch and the Moreno Valley Ranch Golf Course, ranked among America’s finest. The 8,000 acre Lake Perris State Park (providing boating, fishing, and camping) and ephemeral Mystic Lake (famous for bird watching opportunities) are minutes away. Shoppers enjoy the 1.25 million square foot Moreno Valley Mall and excellent retail centers.