Fairhill Castle, LLC III - Spring Valley, CA

Pleasantly Surprised

I was impressed with Fairhill Castle so far. The residence is very clean and does not have the typical assisted living sights and smells. The owner June is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Angie the head caregiver is just that - seem very caring to the residents. Thank you to Natalie Barrantes, A place for Mom Adviser for your recommendation and help.

Clean, caring and affordable

When I went looking for a place for my mom who had Dementia/Alzheimer's "A Place For Mom" had me visit the Fairhill Castle. June De Leon is the owner/operator who owns three facilities in the Rancho San Diego/Spring Valley area. My mom did not have a lot of money and it was tough finding a quality place that was affordable, but I did at Fairhill castle. Right away I noticed how clean the facilities were, I visited two of three houses. The homes were located in quiet residential areas. As you walk up the outside is immaculate with soothing fountains by the front door. The inside is well lit, clean, and cozy. June's staff is very capable and knowledgeable, and caring, and has two three caregivers per home that can accmodate 5 to 6 clients per home. We were able to find a safe, caring place for my mom that fit into our budget. My advice to people is take the time to find the right place for your loved one. Thanks to "A Place For Mom" they made this easy for my family.

great staff