Evergreen Senior Living - Woodland Hills, CA

Evergreen Senior Living - Woodland Hills, CA has yet not published prices.

Our Experience is Great

They have been great and wonderful for my loved one. I am so thankful for A Place For Mom helping us. The community is wonderful and working well with hospice. I highly recommend them they have been so great for us.

My mother just moved into one of the private room which is managed by Evergreen senior living. The administrator was with us through all step. The caregivers all happy and friendly. I am visiting my mom every day and I take her outside in the beautiful and peaceful front yard next to the fountain. And every day I enjoyed staying there for a while and they are catering me with tea and date.

Thankful Massage

At the Evergreen the food is wonderful, they always provide Persian and American food with the best quality. They have entertainment, karaoke, and dancing program. The staff always deliver care by the kindest and sweetest ever. They help residents to feel their home. This facility is something unique and living there is feels like hitting the lottery.

with my deepest heart, I appreciate of evergreen and their staff, and I hope one day we can see evergreen convert to biggest assisted living facility which can give their excellent services to the elder parents that needs help.

Resident's family

This facility is very professional and the staff are great. My mom is living there since 3 years ago, and they provide the best care for her, personally I strongly recommended this facility to whoever that, the love one is important for them.

Good job Evergreen senior living

Family of resident

I am not agreed with two last comments. those are very unfair and blind statements. If you as the whoever which dose not have nice comments, I recommended you to go for fishing. :)))
My mom is there for almost 3 years, the administrator is very professional and the other staff are wonderful. their food, their services are perfect and whatever they promised us from beginning they commitment to it. As every one knows the jealous people are all over the world and they are always pessimistic and hallucinogen to every things and every one.

Nice job Evergreen and we appropriate you

Comment: This facility is unbelievably unprofessional,the administer call [Removed]-[Removed] has no experience what so ever,and the nurse his wife [Removed]-[Removed] stating has 12 years experience which is bogus, she is very rude. When they gave you a tour and in their contract and website, they offer 24/7 care giver on call and their expertise in Dementia and Alzheimer, but is false, every day by 7.00 p.m they put all the patients in bed whether they want it or not and shut down the kitchen too. most importantly,there is no night shift care giver which is against the law and regulation in any facilities.There is no daily activities what so ever to occupy the patients mind. These are very brief summary about this facility. I do not recommend to anybody to put their loved one in this place at all.

Maya Fahimi

This statement is totally fake and unfair, for sure the visitor cannot justified all these wrong information once with tour in the facility. 6 family's residents in this facility which some of the residents stayed for more than 3 years all are happy and satisfied with all services. We as a business owner understand that when you declined to accept the resident with mental problem may make the family upset and these kind of comment would be expected.

This facility is unbelievably unprofessional,the administer called [Removed] has no experience what so ever,and the nurse [Removed] stating has 12 years experience which is bogus, she is very rude.
These are very brief summary about this facility.
I do not recomand to anybody to put their loved one in this place at all.

Maya Fahimi

Evergreen senior Living is dedicated residences provide a home and support services to meet the needs of residents who are unable to perform or who need help in performing, activities of daily living.
Our knowledgeable services a warm supporting, loving, safe and secure environment for residents like their home,
Our mission is compassion, stability and simple like-home setting to promote their independence and dignity. families are welcome to visit and participate and enjoy our holiday celebrations.