Carmel Home - Woodland Hills, CA

Very good care

My mom was cared for for 18 months at The Carmel House in Woodland Hills. The staff provided her with kind and compassionate care and the house was clean. I felt that my mom was in a safe environment. The owners and the staff really work hard to meet the needs of the residents. While my mom was in late stages of Alheimers, I think she could sense the compassionate care that she received.

Very pleased!

Warm, caring, cheerful and respectful staff. Clean and well-organized home. A pleasure and comfort to have Mom living there!

Good house experience, bad experience with bookkeeper

The staff at the Sadring residence were excellent and took very good care of our mother.
We found the accounting staff rude.

Seemed to fit the criteria ...

Seemed to fit the criteria but wanted to charge $5,500 a month which we can't afford. Dropped it to $5,000 but wanted to take half monthly rent for the two months between now and June 1 which is the first date he could make the move. That would NOT be deductible from the first month's rent.I figure we'll take our chances on the room still being available at the end of April.

Warm and caring home

We moved my mother in law here about a month ago. She has taken to everyone very well and enjoys all the company. The caregivers are excellent and very thorough. They catch everything and deal with it immediately. The house is clean and the food is good. They have gotten my mother in law to participate in exercises and karaoke. And she enjoys it!

Mom is Well Cared For

The care is good. They do have activities but these are people who it doesn't matter. They seem to keep stuff going but these are very demented people. They seem to always be doing something - karaoke, dance, physical therapy, but it's hard to entertain people with Alzheimer's.

I know they have several homes. my mom is the one with people with serious Alzheimer's. They feed her, they do pretty much everything for her and they're very warm and loving. It's quite a deal compared with the other places she's been. It's a good place for her.

AGE WITH DIGNITY Is The Paramount Mission Of Our Carmel Facilities, Where We Provide Services For Men And Women Sixty Years And Older. For The Past 19 Years, Our Team Of Caring People Have Been Dedicated To Serving The Needs Of The Elderly And Their Families In The Greater Los Angeles Area.

Each Facility Offers A Home-Like Environment In Quiet, Residential Neighborhoods With The Option Of Luxury Private Or Semi-Private Room Accommodations.

Carmel Care Facilities Are Licensed By The State Of California.