Assisted Comfort Home - Woodland Hills, CA

This was not the right place for my husband

I had a very nice tour here and all of the staff were friendly, helpful and they answered all my questions. Everything was clean and well kept up as well. I just did not feel that they would be able to address all of my husband's needs here.

I know they're taking good care of her!!

All in all, it took a couple of weeks for my mother in law to get adjusted, but now she is fully adjusted and we are happy with the care she is receiving. The ladies that work there are great, they call me with any concerns they have so I could call the doctor right away. The only thing I wish is that they would have more things to do that stimulate the mind, like activities.

Nice staff

This is a gorgeous home with very nice decorations and such a warm and inviting environment. The maintenance staff keeps the place well maintained. The staff that takes care of the residents is so nice and they really care.

They are very willing to do what is needed

The care is very good. My mom is a bit more complicated. They are very willing to spend the time needed to work with her and work towards optimizing her care plan. They are very innovative.

Perfect Placement

We searched for an excellent home for our sister being very particular. Mayas was perfect. The house is always extremely clean, the personnel has a very good rapport with the residents, and they know how to handle difficult situations. As important as this placement choice was when someone goes above and beyond my expectations I must reciprocate by allowing anyone to contact me at [removed]

Excellent! The very best of any place I have ever known.

This is the 4th place I have had mom in 4 years and by far the very best. The primary caregiver maya is caring, listens with interest and is on top of everything. It is a lovely home. I feel very comfortable with mom there. The caregiver sisters are both loving, kind, and knowledgable about medical issues. They offer to help me in any way they can. It has really helped me to be at ease and after the other places I feel a real godsend.

West Valley Home Offers The Best For Your Loved One

This home just opened and I was highly impressed with the tender heart of the owner and her focus on care and eagerness to work with families to help them. This is a beautiful home, one resident is smiling and told me she loved it here. The location is great, super nice neighborhood and very safe. This should be at the top of your list to consider and probably will fill up fast.