• In house Family Physician
  • 24 hour care

A caring home for my Pop

My father needs a place where he can receive care 24 / 7. This became too much for my wife and I. We also have a daughter and three grandchildren living in our home. All of the activity and noise was too much for Pop. Evergreen provides the solution all the way around. Pop gets quiet, round-the-clock care and supervision and we get to live without the worry for Pop. Staff at Evergreen are very family-like with Pop and treat him well. He is as happy as I have seen him and we are comfortable with him where he is. Evergreen gets my recommendation as a place to consider for your loved one.

Although affordable, rooms ...

Although affordable, rooms very small, residence more disabled than those we are placing. Did not see Memory care unit - not offered. No comments on activities.

Neil Tantingco

Does not sound like you actually showed up in our community since most comments made by existing residents and visitors have consistently been positive related to room size. Evergreen has various unit types, so some room are even larger in size.

Not sure about the comment related to 'residence more disabled' so we welcome more input about this. We have residents using walkers and wheelchairs, which is common in many Assisted Living and Alzheimer's communities.

Our Memory Care unit (also known as Reminiscence Hall) is more than half of our building. This are continues to be full with an active waiting list.

Evergreen activities is one of our greatest qualities since we offer group, one-on-one and self-paced activities. We're pleased to provide anyone with our Activities Calendar, and encourage families and friends to participate. Many of our residents are given touchscreen systems which allows our residents to video-call loved ones, send letters, receive photos/videos, play Brain Games and more without any computer skills required.

To learn more about Evergreen Residence services (also provide In-Home Care and Home Care Monitoring), please call us at [removed] or visit our website at www.EvergreenSrCare.com or our Facebook page.

Paying attention

The Evergreen Residence staff is outstanding. My Dad has been there a week and they already know a lot about him and use that to make him feel comfortable.

Martha Brewer is warm & fri...

Martha Brewer is warm & friendly. We talked I am very positive about Pop living there. So far, this would be first choice. Residence 3100/mo 2-per rm, 4000/mo 1-per rm, flat rate.

One of two options to place mom once ...

One of two options to place mom once she is released from Rehab. $2850 per month for private room.

Evergreen Residence offers personalized assistance and compassionate care in a professionally managed, community setting for Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, Respite & Hospice Care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want at much affordable rate than many high-end facilities in Tulare County.

We make available a variety of services to allow residents to feel more comfortable, and thereby making their new home more pleasant and enjoyable.

“Evergreen is the very best at what they can help with, and that is caring for your family member as though they were part of their own family. It is a privately owned facility and every service they provide is the epitome of personal." -Michael Johnson, Pastor.

"Evergreen is a great place with a great staff. I looked at 6-8 places before your facility but as soon as I met Martha, I knew I had found a 'home' for my mom." -Diana Christensen.

"Being a full time caregiver for 4 years at home, Evergreen was a blessing." -Dr. Alex Torres, MD.

To learn more, please feel free to visit www.EvergreenSrCare.com.