Carmel Village at Clovis Senior Living - Clovis, CA

Very friendly and fast paced atmosphere. Good organization and the administration covers all the bases. Great cottages for independent living and clean, tasteful decorated main building for residents. Very good first impression and would schedule another

Frontier Management

Thank you for your kind words! We like to stay active at Carmel Village :D If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

brand new facility...beautiful apartments and amenities......the rent is higher here but the care they provide that is included in the rent makes it well worth it. We are leaning towrad selecting this one. Haven't made a final decision yet....it's really up to MOM :)

Nice place to live

This February will mark my 2 year anniversary as a Resident at Carmel Village. I look forward to happy hour every Friday at 3pm. I love inviting my 4 year old grand-daughter to come enjoy the live entertainment. It’s something we look forward to every week.

Great Community to call home

I’ve lived here for over a year now. The residents are so nice and the Staff is excellent. It’s a nice environment to live in. The new chef is wonderful.

Clean. Good food

Best thing is cleanliness . You would think the walls would all be banged up, but it's not. Food is exceptional, chicken dishes are the best. Always hot. Plus, I asked for them to start having whole milk, and they made sure we had it. Funny how the waitresses say asparagus and chicken Kiev. They need to visit some fancy restaurants sometimes so they can read the specials correct. The one thing they could work on is the laundry, but I am learning the ropes here too.

Caring For Mom Well

My mother is doing well in the memory care portion of this community. I do feel comfortable with the care she is receiving. The staff is good. They are kind, and helpful when needed. They are taking good care of my mother, and her needs.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Carmel Village of Clovis. We're glad to hear that your mother is enjoying her stay with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you or her.

this place has a lot to offer and appreciated their educational approach for guests. We did not like the fee setup so think [Removed] prefers the idea of Orchard Park but Carmel Village is a contender

Very fancy, nice, friendly staff. Too rich for my families taste.

Was Recommended By A Friend

Things started off a little rocky and didn't turn out the way we had hoped but mom is doing fine there now. She has made some friends and is participating in social events and activities. The food has a lot of room to be improved. The staff is friendly and helpful very kind. The community is clean and well maintained.

Would recommend it to anyone!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are very pleased with how things are going for her. The staff have been accommodating to her needs and I am comfortable with the quality of care she is receiving. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities from time to time with the other residents.

Visited Carmel Village on August 9, 2017. Met with [Removed], one of the marketing directors. Our conversation was informative, and she answered all my questions and concerns. Had an excellent tour of the village.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the experience I had at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. It was just no the right fit in the end decision.

Nice tour!

We had a very nice tour at Carmel Village at Clovis Senior Living. It is a beautiful and really nice community. Very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We did see the residents participating in activities, and they had some live musical entertainment going on while we were there. The only thing missing was they did not have Bridge for one of their activities. My Mom must play Bridge!

Life after retirement 4 years ago at age 76, now 80.

I live in one of the new cottages they built last year behind the large facility. I have my own garage, 1245 sq feet, 2 bedrooms, 30 meals a month, 2 full baths with walk-in shower, my own washer and dryer inside, once a week housekeeping, a full kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and island with place for stools) and my own private patio. I only pay rent, and if I add additional features to my TV or add a house phone, I pay for those, otherwise I do not pay for power, trash pickup, water or Gardner. I LOVE it. They are all very nice around here.
I chose this place after visiting 12 other facilities, 4 in Bakersfield, 6 in Fresno and 2 in the Bay Area where I was living the last 30 years.

Comfort for Mom!

My mother's stay at Carmel Village is going great! The staff are sure to care for my mother very well. She also gets plenty opportunities to socialize with other residents during mealtimes and at set activity times, such as when the piano player comes. One concern I have, however, is that the staff do not come in to clean my mother's room or change her linens as often as I would like. If they could do this, then I would have no complaints about the facility!

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Carmel Village of Clovis.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. Everyone was very friendly and made sure to take there time with my loved one and I during our visit. The building was very clean and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for my father in the end decision.

More expensive...

The Carmel Village at Clovis Senior Living was a very nice place. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming but the place was more expensive than other places I was looking into. I had 2 days to move my mother into a home and this place charged a 3000 move in fee versus other places that only charged 1000.

Mom is Doing Well

My mother is doing well with her move into Carmel Village. The community looks great, its very clean. The staff is excellent and helpful with everything. There are good activities for the residents. My mother enjoys the food and I've tired it myself and it is very good.This is a nice community that I will look into when I get older. I would recommend this community, our experience has been a good one.

Terrible experience at Carmel Village. Understaffed, they do not provide sufficient care.

the staff is very friendly

At Carmel Village at Clovis the staff is very friendly. They are very attentive to the community members. They are very willing to help the family with family nights where you get to discuss all that is going on at the facility. I would like to see them install video camera's for security purposes. Overall it has been a good experience.

Doing A Fantastic Job

They are doing fantastic. They have made my mom really comfortable. They are informative and always in touch with me, there isn't anything that will pass them by, they know every detail. Communication is outstanding.

Very new place. Not a lot of activities available yet. Units have very little storage space, price is relatively high.

very good

The experience with Carmel Village at Clovis has been very good. All the people we have met there have been very friendly and helpful. The staff is always smiling and says hello when we go in. They got to know my parents on a first name basis very soon after they settled in. They feel right at home and are very well cared for.