Evergreen Cottage I - Sierra Madre, CA

My mother's care

This is a community for the care my mom received. We found the staff to be outstanding and caring. The community was clean and maintained. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Very cute cottage house. Clean, with a nice home atmosphere. Only six occupants, so very hands-on care.

very caring and attentive

The staff has been very caring and attentive. They are very friendly with the patients. Every so often there has been a lack of communication among the staff members between the shifts, but other than that everything has been very good.

Review of Evergreen Cottage II - Sierra Madre, CA

I like the staff. They are so nice to me. I like the food. They cook Asian food for me. I feel comfortable. They always keep me clean.

Review of Evergreen Cottage II - Sierra Madre, CA

We very much appreciate the personal service at Evergreen Cottage II. Our dear father had been here for two months and has been very comfortable and relaxed! Thank you Helen and Joy!

Review of Evergreen Cottage II - Sierra Madre, CA

Great facility. Very helpful and caring people. They're great at communicating to me when my father has problems. My father seems very content at this facility.