We toured this community for my moms care. We liked the staff who were caring and answered the questions that we had. We liked the list of activities that would have been offered. This community was more than what we could afford but liked the care options that would have been available for my mom.

A Quaint Home

It is a quaint place. It is being remodeled right now, they are making some changes, I know they are changing the floor. It's an older home that is being remodeled. They have good home-cooking food; fresh fruit. Their backyard is nice as well. It is secure and large, for guests to come. The staff was warm and kind.

First, I want to say that t...

First, I want to say that the gentleman I spoke with, Ronald, spent a lot of time getting detailed information about my mom's present needs, her interests, and her lifetime experiences. I believe that he and his caregivers would really use this information to give my mom the best care they could. However, the general condition of the home was run down and somewhat sad. And the bathroom situation was unacceptable. To get to the bathroom/shower room, my mother would have had to walk through another resident's bedroom.

Euclid House is a 1/4 acre property residing on the historic Madonna Trail in Upland. Recently renovated, Euclid House provides 2 semi-private bedrooms with built-in drawers and locks, and a 1 bedroom suite with a private bathroom and deck/ramp outside the bedroom. The bathrooms offer luxurious granite countertops and travertine tile while adhering to safety standards from the American Disabilities Association. 2 50 inch flat screen TV's provide fabulous TV viewing in the den and family room along with an audio/video entertainment system topped off with DIRECTV. A pool and spa are available on the property in case resident's enjoy water therapy as part of their exercise routine. A separate laundry room is on the premises, as well as living room and dining room. A library of 11 bookshelves contains many books of classic and contemporary reading for resident relaxation and enjoyment.

24 hour awake staff care for residents 7 days per week, with 2-3 shifts per day. Staff are trained a minimum of 10 hours and are experienced with a minimum of 3 years of caregiving. A physician and nurse are available for on-call questions and visitations.