Wingate Residences at Brewster Place - Brewster, MA

THE BEST!

My mother in law is 98 and just moved in to Wingate after living in her own home for 34 years. The staff was very understanding of her situation and is continuing to help her overcome her anxieties. There are many activities available if she wants to participate, but there is no pressure, just encouragement. There is also PT and VNA nurses available right there, and transportation to doctors appointments at no extra charge. Best of all, the staff is very professional and VERY caring. We could not ask for a better place for her!
[Removed]

Satisfied With This Community

I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. She is doing well, and I know she is in good hands. They have a really good staff. They have always been kind when we visit, and are helpful whenever needed for my mother. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything is well maintained whenever we visit. They are nice activities, and provide good meals for the residents. It is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. My mother is doing good since her move here.

Sounds very reasonable. It's assisted living with a Medicare certified nursing and rehabilitation center, also located directly on the campus. I toured today and LOVE this residence, I want to move here when I need assisted living!

Lovely Enviornment

The staff and residents were most welcoming during moms first days in her new residency. You could always find someone to help with your needs.Although the daily activities are minimal,a staff member did personally came to remind mom of the next activity of the day. The meals are good and there are always choices. I would say however that the meals are not particularly well balanced.
Overall the environment is lovely and inviting .

EPOCH Staff

We're so glad to hear that you and your mother felt welcomed during her first days at EPOCH Assisted Living at Brewster Place -- helping residents transition smoothly into their new home is a top priority for us.

Many of our families and residents have told us how pleased they are with the events and activities we offer each month, but we always welcome feedback and suggestions. We host a minimum of five programs per day and we are happy to share our monthly calendars with family members by mail or electronically.

We're also glad you noticed that our menu offers residents a variety of options each day. Our menus are reviewed seasonally by a registered dietitian to ensure that the meals we serve are healthy and well-balanced.

Thank you for your feedback -- we always appreciate hearing from our families and residents.

Amazing Place

I've seen a few other places, and this place seems to offer the most and the best for the value. The care services seem to be excellent as well. The amount of activities are juts overwhelming. They offer so much to do. It's amazing. My sister, who is in the same business, she was impressed as well. They cater to whatever activities one is good at...

A Great Place !

My father seems to be a little overwhelmed with all the activities and that's good. My sister can't say enough about the care and attention that my father receives. The activities are quality activities even the music is a person playing the piano and plays it very well. I would not mind receiving calls from prospective clients looking for a place for their loved one and letting them know how great this place is.

Imagine spending every day as you wish, enjoying stimulating cultural and social activities while surrounding yourself with familiar furnishings in the privacy of your own apartment. Wingate Residences at Brewster Place, located in one of Cape Cod's loveliest and most historic communities, is the premier choice in assisted living.
At Wingate Residences at Brewster Place, we offer all the comforts of home and so much more. Our surroundings are charming and graceful with fine dining and exceptional amenities. We provide social, cultural and personal care programs, as well as a comprehensive, state-of-the-art fitness center. Both our wellness program and fitness center are staffed by trained professionals and offer residents the opportunity to maintain and improve their well-being.
We offer the lifestyle and peace of mind you deserve. Personal care packages are available and tailored to meet individual needs. Our dedicated, professional staff share a passion for promoting the independence of each resident. A strong sense of caring fosters a warm and pleasant atmosphere that enhances our residents' self-motivation and promotes quality of life with respect and dignity.
Should the need ever arise, Wingate Residences at Brewster Place, a Medicare certified nursing and rehabilitation center, is located directly on our campus. We provide an enjoyable, comfortable and dignified lifestyle in gracious surroundings, complemented by high-quality healthcare services. We’re committed to being the residence of choice for seniors.