Enchanted Care Center Spring Villa - Santa Fe, NM

They were incredibly clean. I think they were absolutely fantastic. I would recommend them to anybody. Honestly the level of care was amazing. We're very happy with the place. They were fantastic.

Hidden in site

Homes look great and the quality of care is great when your looking, but a former worker whom was working with the facilities shared with me before being fired that the home does not have qualified works and the owners are not paying the workers on time... this to me is a concern when my loved ones are in the care are people that may retaliate...

Enchanted Care Center is wonderful! T...

Enchanted Care Center is wonderful! There are not enough good things to say about them. General Manager, Ellen, and Preston were both Superb. Everyone Ellen hired was wonderful, very caring, loving, and attentive. From beginning to end, they have been awesome. There are not enough words to describe how great they are. I would recommend Enchanted Care Center to anybody, and everybody!