North Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Albuquerque, NM

North Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Albuquerque, NM has yet not published prices.

[name removed] was helpful, friendly and knew residents by their first names, friendly and respectful. Most rooms are shared where beds are foot-to- foot. This was a shift for me but may be beneficial for the residents. Lots of gathering areas, activity room, and large court yard. Appears to have more high needs residents concerned dad may not have enough cognitive stimulation with individuals at his level. Cost is reasonable and dad can “age in place”, we would not have to move him if he needed more medical attention.

I wouldn't mind living here myself

My Mom lives here and she hasn’t had any problems or complaints. The staff interacts with her very well. They stay on top of the cleanliness extremely well. I’ve never seen her room dirty and I go there every day. The food is awesome, it’s almost like eating at a restaurant. My Mom is eating well and there are times when I’m envious that I didn’t get a plate myself. They usually serve the chef’s choice but there seems to be a good variety. I don’t think I’ve seen the same thing being served within the past 2 months. The residents’ beds have alarm sensors in them for added safety and that’s something I really like. If someone falls out of bed or gets up in the middle of the night to wander, the staff is alerted immediately so they check on them. My wife worked in the geriatric healthcare field for about 30 years and even she’s impressed. I have no hesitations in recommending this place.

I really liked this facility and the staff. Very helpful and inviting environment.

Did Not Have Any Space

We were very impressed with the site. The community was very clean and well landscaped the building is only a few years old. The staff was very friendly and informed. The residents appeared to be happy. They seem to have different activities to keep the residents busy. At the time of the tour they were full or else I would have chosen this location

A outstanding community for special care

I am very happy with this community. The staff is outstanding. and attentive to his needs. The community is very clean and enjoyable. The staff is caring and they make his meals as needed for him. This community comes highly recommend to families for the outstanding care and value for the needs of a loved one.

Very nice facility and friendly staff that interacted well with residents, nice amenities available but possibly more than what my dad would take advantage of. Somewhat costly

North Ridge gets my recommendation!

The staff do well with the residents. I like the interaction I see between them. The community is clean. They encourage mom to participate in some of the daily activities. The food is really good and they have family gatherings for the holidays. This community has everything on one floor and they have a continuous hallway. There is a transition area at the entrance and exit point of the memory care unit.

True Alzheimer's Unit

This is strictly a true Alzheimer's unit. It was built right next door to Paloma Landing, where my mother used to live, so we took a quick tour of it but the people there were more in the vegetative state. My mother didn't need quite that level of care.