Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Wonderful staff and very loving towards residents. great find, fun activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

I do not recommend due to poor administration

The staff members here seemed very nice but I am not happy with the administration. My Mother-In-Law, unfortunately, passed away last month and I had to call them two days later to see what we should do next. No one called me to give me their condolences. It doesn’t take much to call and say sorry and I just don’t see the compassion or follow through. I felt like we got no attention after she had passed. She was only here for 9 days and we still have not received a refund check and they even wanted to keep most of the community fee. The facility even said they canceled the auto pay but somehow they still took out the next month’s payment. Anytime I have tried to call, they seem really hard to get ahold of. This has just created a lot of frustration I really don’t need at this time. I would not recommend this community because of the administration.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our condolences on the passing of your mother. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We are always looking for ways to improve & we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Great, caring staff. It is very obvious that the staff here cares about the residents and keep the residents best interests in mind. I was in the memory care unit when I witnessed the staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

The staff was helpful and friendly. The facility was neat, organized and clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Everyone was very helpful and kind.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Good effort made to involve residents in daily activities. Regular meals and hydration were great and well received by residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

A great facility that takes care of their residents! Various activities offered during the day to keep everyone entertained.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

A caring senior community with supportive staff and lovely surroundings. The facility is clean and the kitchen produces fresh and flavorful meals for the seniors. The staff in memory care really “care” for the seniors who need assistance in daily living.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful and wonderful community!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe!

Lovely facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Under the new directorship of [removed], I do not hesitate to recommend Pacifica Senior Living as the best and most affordable facility in Santa Fe.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Staff is always friendly and very helpful.
Facility is always clean. My patients have expressed they really enjoy living @ Pacifica.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful facility, friendly staff.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Could not be more satisfied with Shelly, the staff and the facility. We are so grateful we made this choice. Perfect setting for the last part of our Mother's life.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and thank you for sharing your experience.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful community. Very friendly staff. Leslie did a great job giving the tour! Highly recommend this property to anyone looking for senior living!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Clean, friendly staff, looks like a very beautiful community. Staff was well informed and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful community. Very friendly and courteous staff. I enjoyed meeting with some of your residents.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Beautiful facility, wonderful staff. I especially love the fountain in front.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Very nice community, lovely staff. Everyone is friendly, clean and inviting.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

I am a priest in The Angelican Church (Episcopal). For the past 9 years, I have conducted a communion service here at Pacifica(formerly Rosemont) every week. All residents are welcome to attend. Presently I am also volunteering each week on Tuesday afternoon to visit with new residents or other residents who feel isolated. I consider it a privilage to be able to help the residents.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

Very nice and quiet facility, awesome staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM

It's very inviting. It feels like home. Everyone is so friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up. Please feel free to reach out to us.

Review of PSL in Santa Fe, NM

Clean, friendly, excellent staff

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living in Santa Fe, NM

I like the atmosphere. The building is nice, warm, and comfortable. I like the people here. The employees are all polite, helpful, and always happy. Everyone always asks me if I am ok or if I need anything. They are always helpful. Since I moved here. I have been so happy. I have made friends.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living in Santa Fe New Mexico

I like my choices of having options going upstairs or downstairs for activities. I enjoy the people here. I like the employees. They are nice, congenial, helpful.

Review for Pacifica ALF Santa Fe

Caregivers are receptive to patients/residents

Review for Pacifica Senior Living in Santa Fe, NM

I love the people here. They visit with me and make me feel comfortable. I'm not so lonely here like I was at home. The workers here are all very nice and helpful.

Review for Pacifica in Santa Fe, NM

Staff is very friendly and caring. Seems to be under staffed for the number of residents (i.e. CNA's) but non-nursing staff seems willing to help when needed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at [removed] at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

Review of Pacifica in Santa Fe NM

Friendly staff, beautiful place, good quality care

Review of Pacifica Santa Fe, NM

nice front desk receptionist. Incredible caregiver - [Removed]in memory unity. "New" med tech fantastic. There are concerns I have as a professional that more staff needs to be available at all times to provide appropriate care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Review for Pacifica of Sante Fe

Everyone is always pleasant and helpful. Residents seem to enjoy all the activities.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Sante Fe

I am a hospice social worker and visit patients at this facility. I am always impressed by the wonderful staff and caregivers as well as the overall atmosphere and cleanliness. Keep it up!

Review of Pacifica Sante Fe

Beautiful, clean, friendly

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The space is welcoming clean and calm.

Pacifica Senior Living

We were happy with the care that we received nice to care for my mom. The community was clean and she liked her care here and that was something that made us both happy. We liked the list of activities that were offered to her when she was here. We would recommend the care of this community to other families for good care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day! We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

My tour

The people I met at this community were friendly. The community looked clean and they offer some good activities. This community was just a little more expensive than the one we chose.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and hope that you find the community that fits your requirements. Thank you for considering our community! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Best ever Assisted Living

There never seems time to tell someone that they are doing things right. Yet there always seems time to tell them that they are doing some things wrong.
Pacifica is doing everything right! From the time you walk into the front door until the time you decide to have your loved one move in.
The receptionist Sherry is friendly, personable & professional! Her persona was one reason we selected Pacifica Assisted Living for my Mom.
Kirby & Pamela guided us through this most difficult process in not only my Mom's life...but ours as well.
The staff is caring beyond belief! My Mom is thriving and superseding expectations.
Dietary staff, Housekeeping, and Maintenance literally bent over backwards to move us in quickly, adopt dietary needs & give my Mom some semblance of a home.

I Love these guys!

Not impressed

Management is out of touch with the needs of residence and staff. Can't have a successful senior living facility when the emphasis is on the bottom line profit.
Management is lacking and understanding of needs of residence does not come first.

Pacifica Senior Living

Please contact the community to discuss this review so we can resolve your issues. Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe, [removed]

It's Going Well

My wife's aunt is doing okay here at this community, no concerns. The staff are friendly and welcoming, if there is something we don't like, we tell them and they correct it. We see them keep this place clean and nice. The food is good for my aunt, no complaints. I sure would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it and thank you so much!

Not 100% satisfied with staff situation.

So far so good for the most part. My mother-in-law is adjusting well to it. We are not 100% satisfied with it however. They changed management and most staff since she has lived there and this has caused some inconsistancies in her care. She is a fall risk and requires assistance getting in and out of the shower and they have not stayed on top of her showering needs. The plan that she is on allows for up to 4 times a week assistance with showering. The company that took over is a hospitality company. It is a nice facility but we are concerned with the staff situation. We did not realize there was a change over going on when we moved her here and within the first week staff started changing. They are short staffed and it appears they are almost at full capacity of residents. My mother-in-law does like the food, and the community has a family dinner night once a month.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we wanted to thank you for your review and reach out to you. The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe take our reviews very seriously. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed].

It could be better

I've had some issues with administration and am not completely pleased although I wouldn't say it is bad enough that I wouldn't recommend. The staff is friendly and I'm hoping that with time things will get better.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are always striving to improve our community and appreciate you leaving your feedback. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed].

Management and sales department are lacking with no leadership and no creative ways of making this a home and not an institution.
I need a place that cares about my parents and not about how quickly they can fill the facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory.

Less expensive than other options. Very clean. AC was on too high which made the place seemed cold. Staff had a professional, but cool vibe to match the too high AC. Cost is slightly lower than the competition, but nowhere near as inviting.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great.

my husband is very happy there

One thing they can improve on would be to engage more with the residents. That said, they are presently moving into a new facility, so I think the staff has been a little busy and distracted due to that and some of it will change and improve over time.

I will say that my husband is very happy there at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe. It is a very nice facility with very professional and helpful staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback!

Very Good

I haven't had any issues with them. Its a very good community. They did a recent remodel and it turned out nice. Everything has been going good. I would recommend the Pacifica Senior Living Santa Fe.

Thank you for your positive review!

difficult situation, but they are trying

They are kind of at a disadvantage because they are remodeling and things are kind of a mess. Their staff could use some additional training, which the director has acknowledged. It's very difficult because my husband has anxiety and is agitated, and the staff has gotten somewhat afraid of him. I would like to see him bathed a little more often, but on the other hand I understand that he is giving them a hard time. Their attitude is good, they are very nice loving people.

currently renovating

They are currently putting in a million dollars to renovate the facility. It will be nice when that is complete. They are really going all out, will have a beautiful fire place and all. The rooms are nice, and they are real caring. It would be nice if they had some facilities specifically for exercises.

My mother is having the time of her life there

I went several places, looking around for my mother, and I was very impressed.

My mother doesn't even want to see me any more. She's always busy, playing bingo and such. I have never seen my mother so happy, since my father passed away. I'm really grateful to the good people there.

The people there are very, very kind. My mother is very musical, and very good at playing the piano. She is going to bring her grand piano up here, so that she can play it there; then she will donate it to the facility.

I just feel that it was a blessing, that I was able to find this place.

Thank you for your positive review!

I'm happy with the services at Pacifi...

I'm happy with the services at Pacifica Senior Living. The staff is very nice abd very caring. We really appreciate all they do. I would recommend this facility to others.

My siblings and I are so grateful to ...

My siblings and I are so grateful to Kirk and his staff for taking great care of our Mother during her respite. Pacifica was so accommodating, and went out of their way to set up a furnished studio for our Mother, that was comfortable with a double bed, sofa, recliner chair, coffee table, and color television. They were also diligent about her diet and medications. Though our Mom was housed in Memory Care, she was able to enjoy many activities in Assisted Living and befriended my nice residents and staff members. The facility is undergoing remodeling at the moment, and I am sure it will become quite attractive with all the plans on hand.

Thank you for your positive review!

Pacifica Santa Fe is an intimate two-story community where our residents of assisted living benefit from comforts of living in spacious apartment homes and enjoy all of the wonderful services and amenities the community has to offer. To accommodate residents diagnosed with advanced dementia and/or Alzheimer's disease, we have a separate, secure Legacies Memory Care community.

At Pacifica, residents have choices. Our team of staff members supports our residents in upholding a sense of independence, while keeping awareness for when further assistance may become necessary. Heartland and Legacies Assisted Living Programs are customized for residents who may require additional services to enhance their daily living needs with respect and dignity.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE