We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Emporia Presbyterian Manor - Emporia, KS has yet not published prices.
- Meals Provided
- Pets Allowed
- Aging in Place
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Short Term Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Resident Family Education
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Skilled Nursing
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Personalized care plans
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Respite care available
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Outside Patio Garden
- Full-time Activity Director
At Emporia Presbyterian Manor, we offer a full range of senior living including offering independent living, assisted living, long-term care/skilled nursing, memory care (Alzheimer’s / dementia), short-term rehabilitation, respite care and adult day services in Emporia, Kansas.
Our beautifully landscaped 20-acre campus offers an array of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a beautiful gazebo and pond, computer center, hair salon, health center, interfaith chapel, library, multi-purpose room and “pet friendly” accommodations.