Whispering Pines Village - Columbiana, OH

Very nice, clean community. It appears to be everything we are looking for. Is definitely in the running for Mom.

We didn't tour very many communities but we liked this one. I found it too be very similar to other ones as far as services and amenities. The staff was friendly and nice. The community looked clean and well kept. The location ended up being a deciding factor and we chose something a little closer.

Comfortable Living!

The hardest part of the move for my mother was downsizing. The apartment that she is in is comfortable, though, and she has everything she needs. The physical therapy that she is receiving here is not as good as the one at the rehab center. Other than that, she loves the hairdresser that have on site, and the administration lady is amazing. When my mother fell one time, she laid on the floor with her so my mother would not feel bad, that was truly amazing.

Safe Place!!

Whispering Pines Villages has great staff in the community. They provide a safe environment for my loved one. So far, he likes the meals they are nutritious and have good taste to them. Activities are available for the residents. The housekeeping does a good job maintaining the whole community clean.

Kind Staff and Great Facility

The Whispering Pines staff is so nice and attentive to our needs. I truly appreciate them more then they could ever know. It's been a long time since I've seen my dad so happy. Thanks!

Amaizng Place to Live

Wonderful Place I put my mother. Such KIND staff, Clean community and wonderful food!