Elizabeth Lee Doles Manor - Clinton Township, MI

Love it here!!!

I am a resident here at Elizabeth Lee Doles Manor and have been for 9 years. The staff is extremely helpful and go above and beyond their call of duty. The manager always has time to listen even when she is busy and the service coordinator has helped me and several others with their benefits (both federal and state). Although the activities could be better the resident council is working on that and the owners have sponsored trips the last 4 years. I love it here and do not plan to go anywhere!!

Not Much Socialization

It's my mother that's staying there. It's really a lot of Social Security recipients with mental health issues there I don't know how conducive it is for an elderly person because it's away from walking distance to anything. It's probably in one of the higher crime areas of Clinton Township too. The people are very nice there. It's just not the right fit. The community room is really small and there is not a lot of socialization.

Nice place. The staff was friendly a...

Nice place. The staff was friendly and the building clean. I still have to get used to the idea of so much downsizing. But it was worth the tour.

At Doles Manor, you can discover a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere. Our affordable, cozy independent living apartments provide the ultimate in convenience and individualized services within a warm and friendly environment. Residents can enjoy life-enriching community activities and group outings, or just relaxing on our spacious property. Live long, live well and live independently with us.