Elite Assisted Living Home II - Waddell, AZ

Home Like Atmosphere with Caring Care

Gram has been in their care for going on 15 months now. Great home like atmosphere. She has gained weight and has folks her own age around her. The staff is kind and knowledgeable. Really cant say enough good things about this group. Thank you !

Since Mom has moved into Elite she is doing so much netter than she was. Angela and Ton are such wonderful people and are very easy to communicate with and very responsive. They have monthly activities for the residents and since Mom has come they are a lot more active. Mom is really enjoying the food and has gained 15 pounds since being here so they are now accommodating a special diet ordered by the doctor. I am just elated with the place and the staff! So far, this has been a great experience!

We are pretty satisfied with them so far.

We are pretty satisfied with them so far. I don't have any complaints about the staff, or how clean it is, or the food, or anything at this point. We are happy with them, I would rate them a five at this point.

wonderful home-like atmosphere

One area where they can improve is with the activities. Near as I can tell they do not have any sort of organized activities for the residents. Most the residents are 90+ so there's not going to be a whole lot going on in that area, but it could still be more than what it is.

They do really well in all other areas though. They provide great meals and a wonderful home-like atmosphere. Overall it's been a good experience with Elite Assisted Living Home.

A wonderful group home! The caregivers were so friendly and seemed to very caring. The people in the home said they loved living there. They had a home cooked meal. The menu looked great. The home is beautiful and very clean. I feel very comfortable putting my mom in this home.

Great facility

Great facility

The ladies were polite/showed us faci...

The ladies were polite/showed us facility. We felt not a very warm enviroment. showed us residents rooms (sleeping). doors were all closed shut, not a safety factor we felt, food closet was not what I would be feeding, hamburger helpers? clean no odor. Bathrooms I felt would not accomadate my Aunt. No roll in showers. Owner not available but she told me if I had any questions to call her.