A Loving Heart Senior Care - Granada Hills, CA

Simply the best facility -- at reasonable cost

[name removed] took care of my mother for 10 years after a debilitating stroke; she would have lasted less than half that time without the loving attention she received from every staff member, who treated her as a member of their family. When she passed away, two of their staff members were at the hospital, crushed. I visited Mom more than 500 times, and each and every time I was on the lookout for foul odors, sloppiness or inattention; it never happened, as [name removed] runs a tight ship. Not only that, but she was very reasonable on her charges and constantly went above and beyond, finding us the best doctors to work with, the most reasonable supplies, and steering us clear of services to avoid. If I ever have to be in a board and care, this is where I'd like to be.

amazing

The staff at A Loving Heart Senior Care are doing a really good job. They are amazing. My sister, who is a little more involved than I am, is very happy with this facility. All the staff are just very caring and loving. I am very pleased.

A "Loving Heart" really does live up to their name.

A "Loving Heart" really does live up to their name. The owner, "Rocky," goes above and beyond to make sure the residents are well cared for and receive the services they need, 24 hours a day. Visiting nurses, doctors, and therapists are frequently on premises tending to residents. The staff is caring and friendly to residents and visitors alike. They accepted my bed-ridden mother-in-law when larger facilities turned her down, and have treated her like a queen.

The house is very pleasant and spotlessly clean. The residents who can be out of bed, are up and in the front room daily, seated in special wheelchairs or "lift" recliners. There is a large television and a huge fish tank for them to enjoy. There is a very pleasant patio with a (fenced in) pool where residents can and do sit outside in the shade, if they so desire. Activities are limited due to the limited capacities of the residents. I would happily live in this home myself, were I in need of this level of care.

staff awake at night/sunny and bright...

staff awake at night/sunny and bright in front of house, pleasant view, jacaranda tree/sliding glass door to front yard with ramp/bathroom in hallway/manager Manager has been there 8 years/owner has been in business about 20 years/nice patio in back/pool in backyard with very uneven walkway

A Loving Heart Senior Care is located near several hospitals in the Granda Hills area. Since we have recently remodeled our facilities a lot more amenities are provided compared to other care facilities. Bring in all seniors that need to receive special attention on a regular basis. Our specialty is in frail and elderly individuals with special needs, so do not hesitate to bring in any elderly person that you feel could use a bit more attention. We understand that the older a person gets the worse his or her memory becomes. Another one of our specialties includes memory loss prevention. Our staff will do everything in its power to help improve the memory of one of your loved ones. All of the guests can gather around the living room area and watch TV with one another. We develop diets specialized for each person that resides here. Guests can enjoy access to the Internet and letter writing activities. All of the rooms have cable TV and come with alarms on the doors. Your senior can enjoy comfort in his or her room and remain protected at all times. The central and heating provided are to help ensure that your senior remains comfortable at all times. There is also a patio area to help allow an individual to go outside and enjoy some fresh air. All of these unique accommodations are available to guests that reside in A Loving Heart Senior Care.