A place to consider for a love one.

My mother has been a resident at Deluxe Guest Homes since August 2014. She is getting excellent care there. The staff are very attentive to her needs. I was reluctant to place my mother anywhere but with me. However, when it became apparent I could no longer provide her with the care she needed on a consistent basis the search was on. She is in good spirits there and I am very happy with her care she has been receiving.

Patient, caring staff, close to home

The staff are really patient and caring with my mother, and they make me aware of things that are going on with her.

The location is excellent; it's only five or ten minutes fro my house.

They have exercises, reading, and people come and do religious services, for things for them to do.

My mother seems to enjoy it; she laughs.

I toured both of the proper...

I toured both of the properties. They were clean the residents were up eating lunch in a common area. Some were watching tv. The staff seemed very friendly. Based on conversation with the administrator (over the phone) it seems it would be a good fit for my mother. They do have activities for the residents and provide exercise. I would consider placing my mother in this home. It is also not far from my home so I can visit her regularly.

6.5 miles from mom

6.5 miles from mom

OUTSTANDING PLACE BUT NOT SUITED FOR ...

OUTSTANDING PLACE BUT NOT SUITED FOR INSULIN DEPENDANT.