Delmar Gardens On The Green - Chesterfield, MO

Delmar Gardens On The Green - Chesterfield, MO has yet not published prices.

Wouldn't send my pet to Delmar Gardens on the Green.

This is the 2nd rehab place my mom was in. The only good thing I can say about Delmar Gardens on the Green was the Physical Therapists. Otherwise I wouldn't let a sick animal go there. The worse the nursing staff, followed by the Dining and kitchen people, maintenance people were rude and could care less about fixing anything! Certain aids were friendly but very few. The smell of Urine was strong threw out certain areas of the building. People that couldn't take care of themselves out in the halls sleeping or crying or screaming while the nurses would just ignore them. My mom got deathly sick there. She was there for rehab. After 2 weeks we had to take her to the emergency room thinking she had a stroke. No doctors on a regular schedule come there. Everything is relayed by the nurse to the doctors. Nurses there were the worst!! Cold, uncaring medications given wrong. If I wasn't there almost every day my sister would be there. Dining table my mom would eat at was broken. Kept telling the maintenance people to fix it, but not until a food server person almost fell from leaning on the table did it get fixed. Most of the T.V.'s didn't work right. Fireplace broken kept asking maintenance to see about fixing it. It was still not working when my mom was taken to the hospital. Now we are getting ready to send my mom to another rehab. Scared to death to see what will happen next. (P.S. STAY AWAY from Westchester House in Chesterfield. Same situation there!!!

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
636-394-7515
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.