Cottages of Lake St. Louis - Lake Saint Louis, MO

Cottages of Lake St. Louis - Lake Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

I like the way they treat my loved one. They are nice and helpful. They give good customer service.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

It is great. We are very happy. I like the friendliness. They are like relatives, and not like they are working there. They are very attentive. My husband has a smile on his face, and it is more like a home setting. He has a private room and bathroom. They have an open-air kitchen. It is very clean. They are neat and put things back where they belong. They serve great food. You get your breakfast when you want it. The nurses communicate very well.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

I am pleased with how they've handled things, and the friendliness of 90% of them is good. I am pleased with building itself. It amazes me. It's like having a big home. It doesn't feel like nursing home, and you can ring the doorbell. It is very clean. The food is outstanding! They have really been communicating well. I am quite pleased. When I ask something, nine out of ten times they can answer or find out.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

It is really impressive with cleanliness. The food is very impressive. The meal variety is good. The selection of beverages is good. The preparations are great. One of the nurses is phenomenal. Most of the staff is great. My loved one once waited 45 minutes for help to the bathroom, and his medication was 25 minutes late. We have worked all of that out now.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

It is too much food. My loved one likes it! We have no complaints about the meals. The nurses are okay. A few things need ironing out. Notes of when to get pills and such have some issues. She can't go to the bathroom by herself. She requests females, but they can't accommodate. There are males only on shifts at times, so that's surprising. There's stuff on the floor, and we've asked them to clean it, and they haven't. There's food, bugs, and crumbs all over in the room. Some of the staff isn't as friendly. The staff had a crude response and called her intolerant to her face. I have received no input from therapy, and I've asked to hear from them. I have not heard from the on-call doctor, either.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

It has been good overall. There has just been some miscommunication when my loved one falls.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

My loved one was pleased with the therapy, and the therapist was really nice. They were thorough explaining his medications. The facility was extremely clean. The food was not good. It is warmed up and not fresh. The filled urinal would not be emptied.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

The therapists are doing really well and are helpful. The people are helpful and kind. They are very nice to everyone and the patients. It is clean. The communication is very good. The food is good, but some residents say that things are hard to chew. They are doing pretty well, but at night, it takes long to get to my loved one.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

Several of the caretakers are very good. The people are fine. There is just not enough help and supplies. I spoke to the manager about getting more help. There could be more therapy.

Review of Cottages of Lake St. Louis

The therapists seemed to be really good with my loved one. It was a clean facility. For the most part, they were warm and inviting. Some instructions that were given for her care were not passed on to the others and not followed. Better communication was needed. Some people, if they were having a bad day, transferred it to the people there. The food was kind of bland.

Cottages of Lake St. Louis is Missouri’s first Green House Project community, bringing a proven and innovative approach to short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing. The Cottages are six ten-person houses in which each Elder has a private bedroom and bathroom. Our nurses and CNAs are dedicated to each home, creating meaningful relationships and consistent care. These caregivers are supported by an interdisciplinary team of social workers, physicians, activity professionals, and dietary staff. The rehab team works with each person at their desired times to meet their individual goals and get great results.