Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

My mother had a transitional stay there over 2 months ago, then I moved her to another facility. The problem was when she had issues and I tried to contact the Director of the community, I never received call's back. I had to speak with the Business Manager, and she took care of the issues, which was extremely helpful. Who runs this place?

Wished for better care

My father was here for around 16 months. My siblings were disappointed at the care he received. Unfortunately he was very coherent but was bed ridden. He had to wait for long periods of time for help from staff. There was a large turnover of staff to complicate matters. The in-house doctor misdiagnosed dad and was slow to respond to big issues. Our family had to overcompensate to keep dad well and safe.

Even when dad passed away suddenly at this facility there was a lack of compassion and care.

Review of Delmar Gardens

My grandpa stayed at Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield after his knee replacement. He was a so happy with his care and loved the therapy team. He says he feels better and stronger now than he did 10 years ago when his other knee was replaced. We would totally recommend Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield for rehab to anyone we know.

Review of Delmar Gardens

Very bright and open. Staff was very nice and everyone very, pleasant. Was very pleased! Beautiful building - seemed updated and kept up well.

Review of Delmar Gardens

My brother and I toured this location last Sunday. The facility is clean, very new, and the staff was friendly. We are looking for placement for our great uncle after a hip fracture. We have made arrangements for him to go here. The warm fresh cookies at the end of the tour were delicious!

Review of Delmar Gardens

My grandmother had a respite stay in [date removed]. The staff were phenomenal and always went above and beyond for her. We were very pleased.

Staff was very pleasant facility looked and smelled clean.
My grandmother moved in that week and we love it.

My mother came for rehab and ended up staying to live there. The staff are so friendly and always went above and beyond to help her. The activities were prenominal, she especially enjoyed the movie outings. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for rehab or nursing home care.

I toured this community when looking for placement for my mother in law after knee replacement surgery. She was able to go home after surgery, however this community is beautiful. Nicest place I toured. Very clean with friendly workers and no odors.

Delmar Gardens - Chesterfield, MO

My husband & I were very impressed with our tour. The building, premises and rooms were lovely and rooms were large. We also liked that there were couples as well as single men and women. We enjoyed our lunch.

My dad was a resident on rehab for about 3 months. He had a major decline after a long hospitalization due to CHF. DGC specialize in CHF so they were able to rehab him quickly. The special diet worked wonders. They also educated him to help in return home & still be compliant.

Review of Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

My grandfather was here for about 2 weeks of rehab after spinal stenosis surgery. Very nice staff. Therapy was the reason we chose DG Chesterfield: their therapy department is amazing! They were able to quickly and efficiently rehab him back to his house.

Review of Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

Very clean facility. Staff is very nice, always smiling. My father loves this community. I love that I continue to see regular faces that care for my dad. It makes me feel comfortable with his care.

Review of Delmar Gardens in Chesterfield, MO

I toured this facility looking for potential placement for my mom. A co-worker of mine had a loved one at this facility and had no concerns. When I toured, the facility had no odors and looked very clean. The staff seemed friendly and the lady who led the tour seemed very knowledgeable. I will place my mom here when she is ready for SNF.

Beautiful facility

Beautiful facility with amazing floor staff and office staff that actually care about their residents. Lots of activities and entertainment. Beauty shop for hair and nails, even an ice-cream parlor! They have 3 pet bunnies and 2 birds. The 3 courtyards are always amazingly landscaped. I have been to many facilities and this tops them all by a long shot!

Review of Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield - Chesterfield, MO

My sister went to Chesterfield because of my niece. She needed rehab.after she was hospitalized for pneumonia. I could not believe how much therapy and attention from the nurses she was given. I was able to have dinner with her every evening and the food was excellent. We were teasing the staff, we would come back for meals! Even piano music in the dining room. We would recommend Delmar Gardens Chesterfield to anyone needing therapy.

Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield

Great facility with an upbeat friendly atmosphere! Love the bright decor!

EXCELLENT!!

My grandfather was here several months ago after Spinal Stenosis surgery at Mercy Hospital. He was admitted on a Monday morning. DG Chesterfield's complimentary wheelchair van pick-up is amazing! They showed up to the hospital, came to his room with a wheelchair and drove him to their facility!! IT was so nice to not have to worry about transportation!! I was in love immediately! When we got there he was greated by Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy! He started therapy almost immediately! It was an amazing experience. He was extremely worried about going to a SNF (this was his first experience) but by the end of his stay it was hard to say goodbye to staff and residents! He had made so many friends. Their rooms are clean and all staff members are extremely friendly. The physciain they assigned to him during his stay was also great! She really addressed his concerns. DG Chesterfield is a top-notch rehab facility and while we hope he stays healthy - if he needs a rehab this is where we will go!

Very nice place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place overall! The staff were friendly and seemed very understanding of the needs of their residents. However, we felt this place was a little bigger than our loved one would have been comfortable with.

Wonderful experience

My experience placing my mother at the nursing home was excellent. The staff were friendly and made my mom and our family like family. The therapist were very knowledgable and did a great job getting her back home. We would go back and recommend Delmar Gardens of Chesterfield to anyone.

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
636-532-0150
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.