The owner was calming, nice. The house was ok but nice warm and cozy in furniture. Yard was scarce and not well furnished. The room was very small and no curtains or nice window covering.

Did not like the outside

I liked the people and the environment seemed more of what I'd be looking for. If the pricing is in the ballpark - I'd like to look at more of these type of environments. A Home/Board residential type place. My concern with this place was the bathrooms. Looked small and not necessary equipped properly - looked old too. mv

I liked the people and the environment seemed more of what I'd be looking for. If the pricing is in the ballpark - I'd like to look at more of these type of environments. A Home/Board residential type place. mv

The people at Cyecrest go above and beyond!!!!

This home is clean and well taken care of. The food is homemade and good. I am greeted by everyone and I can pop in any time. She has some friends there. They offer activities and even take my Mother in law for a drive about 3 times a week. I would recommend this home care.