Crystal Gardens Assisted Living House #2 - Springfield, VA

My Mother lived there for the last 2 ...

My Mother lived there for the last 2 years. I can't say enough good things about Crystal Gardens Staff and facilities. She was so well taken care of that I didn't have to worry about her care at all. I could concentrate on visiting her and not worrying about her. I had her in a big facility before Crystal Gardens and what a difference. Crystal Gardens loves their patients like they are their own mothers/fathers. This is a perfect place for your mother/father when they reach the stage when they need a lot of care. I called it a cruise ship. Food, entertainment (karaoke and games) and most importantly love and caring. I miss Mom so much now. But I feel good that we found the best possible care for her and surprisingly, the cost was very reasonable and straight forward compared to the big facilities.

My Mother lived there for the last 2 ...

Crystal Gardens Assisted Living II, is a two level assisted living facility, licensed for 8 Residents,with 3 shared rooms,and 2 private rooms, has 2 1/2 bathrooms, the facility is conveniently situated inside the beltway .

The facility is a family owned and operated , with 2 staff at day time to assist residents and 1 staff awake all night.

Administrator/Owner is always at facility daily.

The facility has its chair lift for Residents to be more comfortable going up and down the stairs.

All doors are secured with alarms,and facility has security system.

A screened sun room/patio is built at the heart of the property, where Residents and staff can enjoy the nature(trees,plants with flowers, and birds singing ), and nice neighborhood,too.