Crystal Gardens Assisted Living House #1 - Springfield, VA

The price I was quoted for monthly fees was much lower than what the people told me onsite ($5,000 to $6,000 per month).
The people were very friendly and seemed enthusiastic, however the house seemed cluttered and dark, and there were several places that looked like tripping hazards - sidewalk was uneven and covered with a mat, and inside there were a couple of places where the transition from one are to another was uneven, which would be dangerous for someone who was unstable walking. A wheelchair would be fine, as there was a rounded lip, but still presented some challenges for walking. The posted activity schedule was very limited. The staff were very nice.

We are thankful for being there for my mom

I am so thankful , as are all the members of our family and our friends at Crystal Gardens and staffs were there when Mama needs care. My mom is happy with the staffs , they have sing a long, music therapy , trivia and other activities which my mom enjoyed much. Crystal Gardens is a place where you feel the warmth of a home and the tender, love and care of staffs just like a family.

My Mother was a resident for 2 years until she passed away.

My Mother lived there for the last 2 years. I can't say enough good things about Crystal Gardens Staff and facilities. She was so well taken care of that I didn't have to worry about her care at all. I could concentrate on visiting her and not worrying about her. I had her in a big facility before Crystal Gardens and what a difference. Crystal Gardens loves their patients like they are their own mothers/fathers. This is a perfect place for your mother/father when they reach the stage when they need a lot of care. I called it a cruise ship. Food, entertainment (karaoke and games) and most importantly love and caring. I miss Mom so much now. But I feel good that we found the best possible care for her and surprisingly, the cost was very reasonable and straight forward compared to the big facilities.

Again, a nice enough place,...

Again, a nice enough place, but the room is very small and the double windows would make it very cold in the winter. There was also a musty smell. I liked the caregivers.

Crystal Gardens Assisted Living facility is a one level home for the elderly, we are licensed for 8 Residents,we have private rooms with shared shower bathrooms, 2 rooms with its own shower bathrooms, our facility has a nice garden where we can sit during summer and enjoy seeing the passing cars and the fresh scent of the trees and flowers, we have a nice reception area,communal Dining Room and Living rooms, our doors are all secured with door alarms from our security system.

It is a family owned and operated corporation, where in we can assure the credibility of our working staff, our staff has been working with us since we started the company.

Family visits will be convenient, our facility location is just inside the belt-way.