Brookdale Santa Barbara - Cape Coral, FL

It is a nice facility and the people are very pleasant. If I had a need for one for me It would be acceptable, although I would rather have a room with a shower.

A nice community

The caregivers at this community are excellent and take good care of my loved one. The food seems to be ok. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. I am pleased with this community and I would recommend it.

Brookdale's dark side

My first visit was good. Their people had come to our home to evaluate my wife for the care she would need. They seemed fully prepared. They quoted us $4500 a month. moving was smooth. Day 2 I was called to the office I was told that they would have to feed my, $600 additional and told it took two people to move her from the bed to her wheel chair ect, another $600. It was a real "bait and switch. The was certainly very unprofessional if not unethical and perhaps [Removed] .
Very sad ,I am seeking professional and legal advise

[Removed]

A tour for care

We liked the tour here at this community. The staff were nice and caring to answer the questions we had on the care that is needed. The menu seems appealing and the activities are offered to the residents who can participate. We would recommend other families tour this community for the care of a loved one

Helpful in a difficult time.

Brookdale came to our rescue in a time of need. I needed a place for my mom fast and Brookdale had availability. The moving in process went pretty smoothly.They always contact me if something happens with my mom and give me updates. They could keep better track of her things.She's lost her walker and towels since moving in. She also said the food is n't very good.

Too few caregivers!

The people taking care of Mom were awesome but there were way too few care givers. She needed more care than they could provide especially at holiday time.

Every concern we had they tried to address but know they were not going to hire any more care givers. Everyone pitched in and tried to do their very best.

Ready to move!

When I went on the tour I really liked this community. The staff are friendly and nice. The community is clean, but my only problem was that they were suppose to hold a room for my dad and they sold it.

Too few caregivers!

The staff was wonderful but they didn't have enough staff to adequately take care of all of the people there.
The place was lovely and they had many fun activities for the residents.

Nice Place With Kind People

I had a pretty good tour of this community, Everything went well. This is a nice community, everything looked very well maintained. The staff was very kind and friendly. Everybody was very welcoming. It was a good experience. They treated my family and I very well, this is a nice place.

Beautiful community. Seems very upscale. Front desk person was a little put off we were therexpecting saying they did not have enough notice and no one to give tour. She did leave desk for quick tour. No way to get pricing.
9/24
Scheduled at 10 another tour

Good Community For My Husband

My husband is being cared for well here at this community, but he is still adjusting. They have a lovely staff here, I know he is in good hands here. They have been caring and helpful. The community looks great as well, everything is well maintained. This community has worked out pretty well so far. This is a community I would recommend.

Dad just arrived

Well my Dad moved there just a few days ago. What made this our choice was the values placed on kindness, respect, and allowing him to live his life to his own rhythm.

I especially like the that it smaller, comfortable, staffed at a good level, interested in who my Dad is, even now.

They are well priced for Memory care in the area and they went to thorough steps to be sure he has the extra care he needs.

I would not recommend this community!!

I was very disappointed in Brookdale Santa Barbara which is why my mom no longer lives there. They over sold themselves as a Alzheimer's care community. They advised they have top flight doctors and they do not have any they only have a nurse practitioner. If you are a drooling zombie in a wheelchair you might do ok at this community.

Review of Brookdale Santa Barbara - Cape Coral, FL

really pleased

I have been really pleased with Brookdale Santa Barbara. They've helped me get her comfortable there. I cant think of a single thing that I have not been happy with. It has been a good experience at this facility.

Satisfied

Things are going very well with Brookdale. My loved one has settled in well, and we are entirely satisfied by the services they provide.

Great Place

The facility is well kept and properly organized. The staff are helpful to all needs and have the warmest attitude. Everyone is welcomed upon arrival and treated like life long friends. The services provide are properly chosen for the needs of each individual and in any type of therapy. The family members of the loved ones are constantly informed of the progress and treatments. The family is also informed when special events and holidays are taking place at the facility.

I doubt you will find more caring, amazing people to trust your love one with.

Very helpful

It’s a memory care facility. We thought it too would be very nice. Financially it was a little higher priced than what we went with. We were concerned about should our loved one outlive her resources. When you call and have questions or concerns – whether you end up arranging care or not – they too were always there and willing to be helpful.

All Around Perfect Facility!

I found Clare Bridge through Find a Home for Mom. I was excited the moment I walked in to see how beautiful this facility was and hoped it would be perfect for my brother. I especially liked the friendliness of the staff and their genuine expression of concern for our particular situation. They helped me over a few bumps as my brother adjusted to his new environment.
Clare Bridge is lovely in every respect. It is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Lots of activity areas as well as an outside patio for quiet meditation or meeting with family and friends. The individual bedrooms are spacious
and can easily accommodate personal furniture one might want to bring from home.

Lots Going On

Very nice, I did like a lot. It was really nice. With the staff, you could tell that there was a lot of interaction and a lot of involvement with the people that lived there. People were happy and taken care of, and there were lots of things going on. It was awesome.

At Clare Bridge of Cape Coral we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That’s why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Cape Coral are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.