Crestview Retirement Community - Bryan, TX

Crestview Retirement Community - Bryan, TX has yet not published prices.

Father is a resident

My Father is a resident in Assisted Living at Crestview. The staff treats him like family, and the care he receives there is top notch. Many staff members have 10 or more years longevity with this company. It makes a huge difference. This community is not only beautiful on the outside, it's beautiful on the inside.

not sure

Too big...personnel seem ok, but not "over the top" as one would expect for such an expensive place. It was hard for us to find someone to talk to, as everyone was either on vacation or in a meeting. I assume the turnover rate and pay is average to other facilities in the area. Our loved one developed a bedsore in the skilled nursing portion of this facility. Also, they would not accept Scott and White Senior care plan. I have not been pleased with this expensive facility. I also worry about the fire codes, as a large population live on a second floor with only one elevator in assisted living. There are many residents on scooters or who use walkers. Do they even have fire drills?

Crestview Luxuries

Crestview in Bryan is very nice and in the league. IT is quite luxurious, and they're all apartments no semi-private rooms or studios and this is what my husband and I were looking for. My mother-in-law grew up more in Bryan so the culture of Methodist/Christian is good for her as her current community she is in, is Methodist. We did have a sample from the cook for lunch and the food was better than my mother-in-law's current community and has more quality.

Excellent care and nice looking, but expensive

This was one of the facilities I considered as an option for my loved one when I was searching for care. It is a very nice looking facility, and the staff all was very caring and professional. However, it is expensive, and was outside of the budget I was considering.

Nice looking place, not for us

This was a nice enough looking community, but it was more expensive than similar communities we looked at. It was also just too big for my 90 year old loved one to be able to get around comfortably.