Hillside West Seniors - Dallas, TX

Staff is mostly the problem.

When I first moved to the Apartment, I was met with an un-professional staff. She gave me a move in date 30 days before. The date i was to move into the Apartment I was called to postpone my move-in without any explanation. I was suppose to move in on the 1st of the month and ended up moving on the 9th. So I had to reschedule 2 times moving company and other business. I found out after moving in I had a pest problem (roaches) and had to ask several times for an exterminator. After seeing there was no practice and keeping up bud problem. I had to pay for it myself in order to stay bud free in my apartment.
After being there a year I found Staff to be ruder and unprofessional. They raised my rent with no notice. I'm still working on getting my rent reduced due to disability and fixed income.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

DON'T MOVE HERE! This place has gone downhill dramatically in the past 2 years. The people in the management office are extremely rude. Any call or visit to the management office will make you mad! The staff can't possibly care about the facility based on the way they treat and talk to the residents. Residents' complaints are "interruptions" to the onsite management staff. Obviously no background checks are done -- based on the type of people now living here and the age of residents in the past year. For a senior living complex, there are a lot of people living here that are not seniors. Also theft from apartments and damage to vehicles is rampant. Gunshots in the middle of the night are common on weekends. Maintenance is basic at best. Rent may be cheaper than other places - but you get what you pay for -- which is nothing at this place!

It's absolutely, Awesome. .Thank you! !!

It's absolutely, Awesome. .Thank you! !!