Attiva Park 55 Plus - Fort Worth, TX

Attiva Park 55 Plus - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

Nice, nice and nice. It is more independent apartment living. There was very few amentities offered and it would be like moving into an apartment. Not what I am looking for at this time.

Nice, nice and nice. It is more independent apartment living.

We're very happy here

My wife and I live here and we like it very much. Everyone is friendly, we like our apartment, and everything works well. The staff is very cooperative, efficient, and answers all of our questions if we have them. They offer a ton of activities for everyone and have something going on all the time like bible studies, bingo, and a social hour almost every afternoon. They offer continental breakfasts in the mornings as well. The facility is kept very clean and they’re even remodeling a new open space. The landscaping is nice and is kept up with every week. The other residents seem to enjoy being here as well and a few of them have lived here for several years. One resident we know has been here for 18 years! I would be glad to recommend this place to anybody that’s interested in living in a 55+ community.

Attiva Park

So far Attiva has been a very satisfactory experience. The staff is helpful and attentive to my needs, the grounds are tidy, well maintained, and gated for safety. Even though it’s an over 55 apartment community, they still have a lot of activities so that the residents can socialize such as church services, bible studies, game nights, and wine and food get-togethers. I’ve been pleased living in Attiva So far, and I’d recommend it to others.