Chateau on Wildbriar Lake - Irving, TX

Wont return deposit! Beaware!

It is VERY sad these people will not send a deposit back to my wife for her mom. They agree they owe the deposit BUT will not send it. They have lied MANY times re the check is in the mail. They have quit responding to calls, emails & letters. So I have taken this to social media to warn others to be careful when dealing with chateau on wildbriar lake. They are either liars or very bad business people!

FANTASTIC - This IS HOME !

If you are searching for the magnificent Senior Retirement Independent Living Community - you will find none better than Chateau on Wildbriar Lake in Irving, Tx. ! ! Simply said " There is no place better ". The Staff and Residents are truly wonderful and friendly. Here, we feel so comfortable - THIS IS HOME - YES THIS IS HOME . The pricing is VERY COMPETETIVE , the AMENTITIES ARE GRAND and COMPLETE. Couple the aforementioned with a TRULY GRACIOUS AND CARING STAFF and you can see that " THIS IS HOME " ! ! PLEASE COME OUT AND VISIT OUR HOME

Chateau Is a Wonderful Place for Seniors to Live

The Chateau is a beautiful place to live. My apartment is spacious and I enjoy my fireplace during the cold days. I often think to myself, when is my vacation going to be over. The Chateau is more than just a place to live. We have all sorts of entertainments, a bus to take us to the grocery stores, and this past Monday we all rode the Dart Train to Reunion Tower to have lunch in the Tea Room. We have a walking trail, and a fishing dock with a lake with ducks and fish, and we all enjoy feeding the turtles cheerios off the dock. We enjoy coffee together in the mornings in the Ballroom/Kitchen area. The kitchen has a coffee machine that never runs out, 24/7. There are TV's in a lot of the common areas to watch and the Chateau has a big theater to watch your dvd's, netflix, and movie night on Saturday is always a fun time with friends and popcorrn! I am very happy here. I had to sell my home of 35 years because my husband was very ill, and passed away last week, and I am so thankful that I have these wonderful friends to support me in this difficult time and and everyone here is very friendly. We enjoy the heated pool too. And there is a gym for anyone who wants to exercise and a grandkids room for your grandkids to play in, and a game room full of puzzles and crafts to keep you busy throughout the year. We have lots of get togethers, together for special occassions and DJ's come here to sing for us and we even have a dance floor for dancing. The Chateau has it's own Salon and nail lady to make our fingernails and toes look pretty! The Chateau is like a resort to me. I love living here. I'm looking forward to getting my kitten next week. It's like living in a castle. There are many more neat things to do here, but I wanted to express how happy I am living here. It's wonderful!!

Mom seems to be happy there.

Mom seems to be happy there. I found the experience positive. They have changed hands and dropped the hours in the office, in the short time we have been there. I don't feel the warm fuzzies from the guy, but I guess I don't really need to. It's a beautiful place, with no concerns about the cleanliness. They do have a 24 hour coffee bar, with good coffee. It's very affordable. I don't really care for the set up of the apartment. The stove in the kitchen doesn't have a clock or a timer, they are the most basic of appliances, the freezer and the fridge are the same settings, you can't adjust them separately. The kitchen has three drawers about 5 inches wide, with one 9 inches deep, and the other two are about 6 inches deep, there is room for another shallow drawer, but they didn't put one in. The floor plans just seem weird.

Review of Chateau on Wildbriar Lake Senior Apartments in Irving, TX

it is an absolute gorgeous and accommodating The Manager and Jennifer are fantastic. so very home-like. Hope they have some a vacancy of the large two bedroom with a view. lease isn't up until May 2015

“The sense of community we share gives our residents the opportunity to thrive and continue their lives and stories in a positive direction.” Nestled in a quiet residential area, The Gardens at Spring Shadows is conveniently located in Spring Branch at Kempwood Drive and Gessner Road.

Our gated community offers 24-hour security and all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Gardens features its own library, convenience store, beauty salons, computer room, craft room, swimming pools and complimentary laundry facilities. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of spacious floor plans with kitchens, courtyard views, valet trash service and individual climate control. With delicious restaurant-style dining, we offer a nutritious variety of flexible menu choices every day.

Our Resident Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular activities include mind aerobics, memoir writing, “Poetry in Motion,” Welcome Ambassadors Committee, chronic pain mediation, poker and surfing the web in the Internet cafe. Through our many social parties, daily meetings and resident events, we are always discovering how unique and special each resident is to our community.