Azalea Court & The Arbors at Azalea Court - Smyrna, TN

Azalea Court

We have been very impressed with the care our mom has received at Azalea Court. While no place will exactly be like home, Azalea Court has a home-like atmosphere and both the residence and staff are like family. They strive to keep the common areas and Mom's room clean. We have eaten a few meals there and they were all great.

Great home

My dad has been a resident since April. Moving into assisted living is hard for everyone, the staff here worked hard to make him comfortable. His health has actually improved due to the great care. He says that all of the staff and care givers are nice to him. They recently added a van with a wheelchair lift making it much easier for him to get out for dinner and activities. All of the family members who visit have been pleased with the facility and his care. We stressed about his move to assisted living for years but now it's obvious we made the right decision.

Arbors Excellence

To everyone at The Arbors,
Let me start by saying “THANK YOU” to each of you for your dedication and service to the residents under your care. My mom’s stay at the facility was very short, and she was treated with the utmost dignity and respect during her time there.
Galatians 5:22-23 tells us that the fruits of the Spirt are: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control. Each of these fruits are on display daily by each of you. It takes a special person to serve in the role into which you’ve been called, and each of you are building up much treasure in heaven with your service.
May the Lord continue to bless you and this place, as you all serve as a shining light for Him. The Arbors and each of you will always hold a special place in my heart. On behalf of my mom and our family, thank you for everything, and keep up the excellent work.

Very Pleased

My husband has been a resident at Azalea Court for nearly a year. I am thankful for the excellent care he is receiving. The staff are great as they encourage him to participate in activities and they are helpful and attentive to his needs.

Lots of activities!!

There is lots of different activities available for my loved one at this community, she enjoys the different field trips as well as the various board games she plays with the other residents. The meals they serve her are healthy and very well proportioned with tasty desserts. I have no complaints and would most defiantly recommend this place to anyone

very good, smooth transition

My mother has been at Azalea Court & The Arbors at Azalea Court for a couple of months and so far everything has been very good. They made everything very easy to do. Getting moved in and set up was very easy. They were extremely friendly and made it a very smooth transition.

The Arbors- Great Place!

I moved my aunt into The Arbors, which is the Memory Care unit of Azalea Court. I'm very impressed with this facility! It has a very homey atmosphere and the folks who work there are so friendly and attentive to the residents. I have no regrets in placing my aunt there and feel she is being giving excellent care. I would highly recommend The Arbors!

Excellent memory care unit

My loved one is in their memory unit, The Arbors, and I think they do a fantastic job overall! The staff are all so caring and so friendly, they really treat the residents like family. I can rest so much easier knowing my loved one is being looked after by people who genuinely care about her! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they have a lot to provide for their residents!

Azalea Court

Thank you, it is always so nice to receive such a wonderful review from one of our family members. Our residents are truly our family and we love providing them with the best care possible.

really good

They do a really good job. I am not sure how long we will be able to stay there, due to the expense, but they do a good job. The nursing staff there is really good. Everyone is friendly and it is a very clean nice place.

friendly

Mom has been in rehab for surgery more than she has been in Azalea Court. That being the case my experience is somewhat limited but they have been incredibly friendly and it has been a good overall experience.

Good experience

They don't seem to have a lot of activities - they just play bingo every day. The food is mediocre, and for the price I would think the food would be better. Those are my only complaints though. Overall we are very happy and it has been a good experience.

Very Responsive

They are very prompt in responding to any requests. Everyone is very friendly, kind and caring. The staff is just really great here. My father in-law stays here and is very happy with their services, location is convenient, and we are just very pleased with the overall services.

Excellent memory care!

My loved one is at Azalea Court in their memory care section, and they are doing an absolutely fantastic job. It is a little on the pricey side, but the facility, the staff, and the care that they offer are all top notch.

Excellent memory care, very friendly staff!

They're doing a great job here, they've helped my loved one make a real turnaround! He seems so much happier here! The staff are all very friendly and patient, and have a real personal touch when it comes to dealing with memory issues, it's really worked wonders. He's always smiling and laughing now, and no longer acting out like he used to. This is a fairly expensive community, but they were willing to work with us on the price, which we really appreciated.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you're willing and able to give on your own, you'll find a welcome home with us here at Azalea Court.

Azalea Court and the Arbors at Azalea Court are located in the heart of Smyrna, TN and have been serving seniors for the past 12 years. We offer a gracious lifestyle to area seniors seeking care outside the home. Our quiet setting is close to doctors, nursing homes, post office and shopping.

We have a staff full of longevity, which ensures knowledge, genuine relationships with our residents, and a true home-like setting. Our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Behind the scenes, a full-time licensed nurse provides oversight, plus doubles as a health services coordinator concerning every resident's planning and care needs. The nurse makes sure that each person receives the right level of support with minimal intrusion -- both from our staff and from outside resources.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.