Brookdale Palestine - Palestine, TX

Brookdale Palestine - Palestine, TX has yet not published prices.

My mother has been here for just over a year, and she loves it! Everything about Brookdale says "home". We love the staff and they do an incredible job!

I had a good tour at this community!!

The staff were nice and the community was clean. They offered a wide variety of activities. The room they showed us was small and not as nice as the room at the community we chose. This community also did not offer a memory care unit and we did need this.

Our entire family loves Brookdale

I could not be happier with Brookdale. My mother absolutely loves living there.

The food is excellent, every nook and cranny is spotless, the residents are clean, active and happy.

Security is tight, which I appreciate. The floor plans of the apartments and living spaces was well designed and decorated. Any issue, however minor, is quickly addressed and solved.

The value for the services is excellent.

Very impressed! Residents and staff are happy and friendly. Well designed, very clean, excellent food. My first choice.

Lovely place to live

Brookdale Palestine, formerly Sterling House of Palestine. is an exceptional facility! My mother is enjoying the activities, the food and the companionship! The staff is friendly and helpful. So far her experience there has been very positive.
Our only issue with Brookdale Palestine is that her billing from the corporate office is not correct, after 3 months. We are hopeful that this issue will be resolved within 30 days.

Nice place

My parents have lived in Sterling House for about a year. The staff is very friendly and caring.