Dogwood Trails Advanced Health - Palestine, TX

Get on the fast track to a relaxing life filled with friends and fun at Dogwood Trails, where our goal is to provide an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating for all residents. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Palestine, Texas, is tucked away amid a forest of pine and pecan trees, providing residents with a peaceful setting to enjoy the three covered patios and porches on our beautifully manicured grounds. Studio and one-bedroom floor plans offer the comforts of home with walk-in closets and wall-to-wall carpet. Our building sports high-end finishes with crown molding and the touches of a professional interior designer. Dogwood Trails is a yearly sponsor of events including Paint Palestine Pink and the Hot Pepper Festival, so our residents can be stewards in the surrounding city while also building lasting relationships during bible studies, Monday night movies and bingo games within our community. Our convenient location provides access to plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and medical venues in Palestine as well as being nearly two hours from Dallas, Houston and Shreveport, Louisiana.

Mom is doing well at Dogwood Trails!!

They offer a few daily activities and mom likes to participate in some of them. The staff are willing to do what needs to be done. The community is well maintained and I would recommend it. Mom seems to like the food.

My loved one is not happy. She feels the staff isn't kind to her and the care is mediocre. the food is not good and I wish they smiled and were friendlier; but the special they were running fit my budget.
This makes me sad and I hope to transfer her soon.

Excellent, very patient, very helpful, responsive

They've been excellent.

They've been very helpful, and patient with her, as she does a lot of complaining.

They have referred us to doctors we needed, as this is a new area, and we don't know anyone up there.

I can't complain; they've been great on everything.

I like their activities, but my mother doesn't really participate in them.

We're in San Antonio and moving up there, and we already have our mother up there. It's close to doctors.

They return my phone calls promptly, and do everything they say they do.

I also like the fact that she will have her own room.

Dogwood Trails

Best move we ever made.

Small Alzheimer's unit

We were pelased with them, he wasn't there very long at all. Laurie and her husband Wayne were very nice and very helpful, very accomodating. The facility seemed to be very nice and very clean. He was in the Alzheimers unit which was not very busy at all. I know they've been trying to have open houses to build up the business, I think I only saw one other person in there. It seemed to be reasonably priced; I think they even gave us a small discount because they were trying to promote the Alzheimer's unit, it wasn't bad. It was also the easiest place logistically to get him somewhere because he wouldn't have wanted to be in the car for an hour long car ride.