I think they are doing fine, I haven't heard any complaints.

I think they are doing fine, I haven't heard any complaints. I am not very close by, but other family members are. By all accounts, it's clean, and the staff is friendly. Nothing really to worry about.

Overall I am pretty happy with them.

It's very clean, and the staff is friendly. The caregiver staff could use a little more training. They don't really seem to have the training to deal with Sundowning. The food seems to be okay. They have stuff posted for activities, but I don't see them much. They are very good to work with. Overall I am pretty happy with them.

What a great place for Dad

We are very happy with our placement of my Dad in Country Care Homes. He is very comfortable there and we have found the staff to be very competent and very caring. The facility is always clean, well cared for, and they are always willing to be of assistance if we need it. We couldn't be more pleased.

CountryCare Homes is a wonderful concept in Assisted Living Care. We specialize in making a truly home-like environment for each of our residents. Gentle loving care, combined with activities and the best in food distinguish CountryCare Homes.

Our modern facility is a breath of fresh air! All the conveniences of private rooms with our private ½ bathrooms is included in our easy monthly payment. A large, well lighted day room with open kitchen, piano , television, games and activities are the heart of the home. Each resident is free to become part of a new , small community for companionship and love.