Feels like a family

When you first walk into this facility, it feels like home and all of the staff members really care. The facility offers a lot of activities like get-togethers and church services. The food here is good and if I need something prepared a certain way, they will. The facility offers a lot of variety and they are working on getting new cooks. My room is quite small but it doesn’t bother me as much because I’m not in my room that much. This is a smaller facility with only 15 residents. I would recommend this community to other families.

A nice care home

The caregivers at this care home were friendly and attentive when my wife stayed here. The food was ok and they offered minimal activities. The home is clean and I would recommend this community for residents that are not looking for a lot of interaction between residents.

Review of Bel Aire Homes - Orem, UT

Nice facility. Staff appear to be caring. Appreciate the guidance they provide to help us with this upcoming move.

I scheduled this tour on my own, the place was nice but the rooms were very small.

My husband was saying the other day t...

My husband was saying the other day that I should send a think you note. The person from A Place For Mom were very helpful. She got me appointments with three different homes. I had made some phone calls on my own previously and hadn't been able to get through. Also she was very helpful when I needed to change an appointment to a different time. I was very grateful for here help and was able to find a suitable place for my brother. Thanks for all your help.

Good Community

This community seems to be the best fit for my mom. It is a smaller community so it provides a home like atmosphere. Because of its size it is able to provide more personal type care. The high points of Bel Aire Homes are they are caring, the atmosphere and the quality of the staff. Feel like we made the right choice and would recommend them to anyone.

Good Community

We are very impressed with this community. At times I do get concerned that they might be a little understaffed but they seem to handle everything just fine. I feel like our loved one is being well taken care of and we do not have to worry about her. The community is really nicely landscaped. The food always smells good. We are happy she is here and would recommend it to anyone.

At Bel Aire the focus is on quality of life and quality of care. This smaller residence is located in a peaceful residential neighborhood and provides a home-like atmosphere with personalized assistance for our residents. With a smaller clientèle personal attention to a resident's needs is a constant. Opportunities to participate in a variety of social activities help each resident enjoy life with friendship and entertainment. Delicious, home cooked meals and snacks are prepared by our facility cook and served in our dining room.