COUNTRY CARE - Farmington, UT has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

The tour here was good and helpful They answered all of my questions. It is a very small community and it feels like home. Initially I thought my mom wouldn't like the more intimate atmosphere but now I think this might be a better fit for her.

Deceptive

Don't let the looks of this place fool you if you look close you will find the owner is dishonest and manipulative.Things are not fixed when they're broken in a timely manner.The administrator is just a basic CNA with no official training she is in inmature ,deceitful and vindictive.The staff is passing medications when they are barely even trained to take care of an elderly person. Please take the time to investigate and look around before you place your lovef one here there are other places that are much better.

Unethical and neglectful

I would like to say this is by far the worst place in davis county to place family. They will over charge you and under care for your loved one. Ask about theIr nutrItIon. Ask about the aIdes and theIr qualIfIcatIons to care for your famIly. The food they serve is cheap and disgusting lots of boxed and processed items. The owner is manipulative with potential clients and neglectful to the needs of the seniors living there. You want to know that a facility will be caring and knowledgeable. He avoided my concerns and the concerns of others whenever he got the chance. The supervisor is just another aide with no credentials as you will find she is Immature extremely rude, unapproacable and lacks empathy for residents. Please don't let the aesthetics of this place fool you as it did me! They will take as much from your family and they get low quality service in return. The fault is result of unethical management and exploitation of the rundown aides.