The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

I like it here

I like it here because of how they treat you and what they do for you. It is clean and there is a nice pool and courtyard area. The dining room is nice and the food is super. I would recommend this to my friends or family.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

I am very pleased with the Solana Preserve Vintage Park. We have been here for five months. It is an adjustment from living in a house. They have been very helpful. During Hurricane Harvey they were very detailed and prepared to take care of us. We had plenty food, water made sure we were safe and well cared for. Our children were thankful for the way they took care of us. They were very attentive.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

Leaving a home and area where you have lived for 40+ years can be a traumatic experience. That is unless you moved to a facility like Solana Preserve with fantastic facilities and a caring staff this has been an easy transition with problem. Shortly after the move we experienced “Harvey” and we felt everything was done for our care and safety something that provide comfort for our family.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

I moved to Solana community on September 19th, the day they opened. Over the past year, I have had the opportunity to look over all aspects of the operation here. As I inspected the building, I was very pleased. My apartment is a beautiful one bedroom, bath and a half, study, laundry , large living area, large bedroom with walk in closet. Two sides of my apartment, located on the southeast corner of the building, on the fourth floor, are practically all windows.
The facility includes lobby, bar, large dining room. Library , game room , theater, craft room , swimming pool, putting green, workout room, therapy room and salon.
I believe the operation of this beautiful facility reflects the personality of the Executive Director. She is talented, a hard worker, very friendly and possesses a wonderful personality, a great communicator and very experienced in operating a Senior Living Community. The employees in all areas seem to be well trained.
When my wife passed away, it was necessary for me to move to a senior care facility. I have found my home at Solana Preserve.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

A bright and (one) year old residence where all types of people come together and join the social and Happy Hour fun.
The staff are helpful and ready to assist the residence needs.
I see many changes this 1st year at The Solana and they seem to be trying to make the residents quite comfortable.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

[Removed] did a great job with the tour, was very informative and showed us everything that we asked for.
Highly recommend stopping by if your parents are looking for senior living.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

New service great everything.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

I moved here due to being a victim of hurricane flooding in Houston in which I lost most of my possessions and was not able to return to my rented house ever again. It has been a great blessing to come to a wonderful place like this. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The building is beautiful and my apartment is comfortable and very attractive. I have been able to just up quietly from the flood experience. And the atmosphere is very cheerful and friendly, I am definitely blessed. It is planned well to accommodate dogs. A big help!

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

What an amazing senior living place! We toured this week and love it. Mom is moving in this month and she is looking forward to living here. The staff is so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend The Solana Preserve for independent living.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

Great community! Wonderful staff! My mom [Removed]will be moving in soon. She chose this community over others for the nice amenities and the staff who were all so kind to her.
Looking forward to getting to know the residents – she said!
Thank you!

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

This is a great place to live people are great, food is good [Removed]is always there for us to make sure our stay is good – security is great no worry – Lots of activities keeps you busy – Happy hour is always great it gets you to know other residence – what could say this is the best of all the retire places I visit – I recommend this all my friends and family. Lots of movies.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

My mom lives in this community, I am so grateful for The Solana Preserve.
The executive director [Removed] Knows is amazing as well as all the staff! They are all so helpful and make sure the residents are happy. I feel very blessed that my mom is a part of this amazing community!

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

The Solana has made my life infinitely better! The exercise program, the social contact, the meals, the staff. All have gone way beyond my expectations.
I am so happy to be living here.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

I thoroughly enjoy living here, as in everything new there is always some improvement.

Excellent Thank you.
The people, the activities, the services and the staff.
The movies I love.
The transport to Church.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park

I have visited this location since January 2017 all I can say it may get better! I can see how the staff all interact with everyone is such a caring, compassionate and tender way.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

My father moved into Solano Preserve the first day it opened. He moved from a senior community in AZ and I worried that with so few people at first he would be unhappy. The staff has been so welcoming and he has been able to meet everyone as they have moved in. He loves the cooked to order breakfast and thinks he has the best room in the complex with all his windows. He has been here for 13 months and is very content and comfortable. Thank you for taking such great care of the residents especially during the flood.

Review of The Solana Preserve Vintage Park - Houston, TX

This community is the best I have seen. I have visited many local communities and living in an independent community in Venice, FL, and this is by far superior to any I have been to or read about. It is well managed, clean, offers superiors services and many useful amenities, a very friendly atmosphere, and an extremely caring management. There in lies the main reason for the success of this community. We are extremely fortunate to have a very concerned, caring, and involved executive director who lives gives her all to make sure all aspects of the community runs smoothly and has an honest loving interest in each of the residents. While she handles all residential problems in a efficient expeditious manner she still has time to exhibit a sincere interaction with all residents. You very rarely find someone who had as much sincere care and love for people. "Don't let her get away, she is a special gem."

Review of The Solana Vintage Park - Houston, TX

You know the world is not perfect but this community and staff share to help, you deal. They listen and react. The first priority is you.

Great place to live.

Review of The Solana Vintage Park - Houston, TX

Beautiful community. Visited other communities in area. This far surpasses them.

A Fine Tour

Our tour of this community went well. It was a good experience. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. From what we saw the community looked nice, and everything appeared to be clean. Our questions were answered, and the staff was nice. We did find another community that met our budget needs better, but our tour of this facility was just fine.

My Tour at the Community

The facility is brand new and very nice. Master bedroom was on the border of not fitting a kind bed. We needed 3 meals a day, a huge bedroom for a king size bed, and at a reasonable price. We did have a first-rate tour and everybody we met was nice. They were professional and they were able to give me answers I needed. When I was shown around the community the bedroom was not large enough.