We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Cooperative Housing Corporation - Somerville, NJ
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- 5.0 of 5 average rating of 1 reviews
About Cooperative Housing Corporation - Somerville, NJ
Cooperative Housing is a non-profit organization offering housing and services to older adults. We accept men and women aged 62+, whose income is between $15,000 and $56,000 a year. Our fees are based on a sliding scale, so our residents typically pay only 1/4 or 1/3 the actual cost of services. We offer either Independent or Supportive living options: Independent is perfect for those who are capable of managing their personal needs, while Supportive is a great option for those who need a little assistance in daily living.