Companions Plus Home Care - Westbury, NY

Companions Plus Home Care - Westbury, NY has yet not published prices.

Glad A Place for Mom recommended them!

Companions Plus was able to provide service with very little advance notice. They sent two very capable and compassionate people. My mom has been very pleased. She even gets a spa treatment and her nails done! Our family was concerned about strangers caring for her, but our concerns proved to be unfounded. I would recommend this agency to others needing help for family member.

Thanks for this referral

We are very pleased with this company. They sent 2 caretakers to take care of my mom. Both people were very compassionate and professional. I couldn't ask for more in terms of someone else taking care of an elderly person. I truly feel that they have made my mom's end of life days a more lifting and comforting time.

I have had no problems with Companions Plus. The woman that was helping us went on maternity leave and they were able to find us another replacement. They understand what I need and they do everything I ask for. They assist in the areas of sitting with my mom and taking her on walks.

They have worked out well.

They have worked out well. We have no complaints so far. Things are going well. We are satisfied with their service.

Understanding, Compassionate, Professional & Skilled With Dementia

We have been using Companion Plus for our evening & weekend aides. They have been very sensitive to my husband's Parkinson's, as well as the dementia as a result of Parkinson's. Our daytime aide needed to end the case. I went to Companion Plus to ask for help. They didn't blink an eye. In fact, the director suggested we consider 12 hour shifts as it was cost effective and would be easier on my husband to have consistency with only 2 aides instead of 3 or 4. Our evening & weekend aide will be one aide & another aide will do the other part of the week. They will back each other up and both are experienced with dementia patients. I feel very relieved and pleased. Companion Plus are compassionate people as well as professional and thoughtful about our situation. I highly recommend them.

We've recently started using Companions Plus for a home health aide for my husband who has Parkinson's. They have been very thorough in assessing my husband's personality and needs. They found an aide for us who is working out very nicely. She is a gift, knowing exactly how to work with my husband and diffuse any difficulties.

When our daytime aide from another agency went on vacation and that agency couldn't help us for the entire week, Companion Plus was able to find someone for us. When the aide came, she had been misinformed as to how much care my husband needed. Companion Plus sent the nurse to us to work with the aide, going over the care plan & answering any questions she had.

Companion Plus was helpful getting my mother (age 90) in home non-medical care. They were courteous and efficient and answered all our questions. They provided a caregiver immediately upon request and will certainly recommend this organization to others with similar needs.

Companions Plus Was Great

The Companions came in and helped out with my mother for a little bit even though my mother felt she didn't need the help so we did have to end up canceling the services with them. The companion that did come in and help with her was very nice, she would do some house work like laundry as well as sit and talk with my mother while she picked at her brain. I would recommend this service to my friends and family. Everybody that I spoke with a the agency was very pleasant even when I called to cancel the service they were still very nice about it. If ever in the service again I would go back to Companions Plus.

They have taken a lot of the worry off our shoulders.

From the very first phone call with the management, to the caregivers that have come in, they have all been just wonderful. They were able to send someone the next day, when I first asked, and that was a Sunday night. They were so accommodating. They have taken a lot of the worry off our shoulders. Our caregiver is very professional, and very friendly. We have had mostly the same caregiver, but we have had a few replacements if our caregiver can't make it, and they have all been very good too.

Companions Plus, Inc is a New York State license Home care Agency.

This is a Family owned Business for over 18 years. We provide Service is Nassau, Suffolk and Queens.

All of our Aides are Licensed, Bonded and fingerprinted