Comfort Keepers - Jackson, TN

Comfort Keepers - Jackson, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Comfort Keepers - Jackson, TN

From [Removed], they were very thoughtful and caring.
They helped me when I needed it and sometime went out of their way to help me.

Review of Comfort Keepers - Jackson, TN

So fantastic perfectly satisfied.

Everyone are great.

Great Caretakers!

My Mother had a serious surgery plus a broken a rib in September. After quite a bit of research I was put in contact with Comfort Keepers thru A Place For Mom. It was such a pleasant conversation with [Removed] [Removed] that I chose them to take care of my Mother. She was so easy to talk to and knew exactly what my needs and concerns were. I live about 7-8 hours away from my Mother and I had no qualms about leaving her in their trusting hands. My Mother has been used to living alone for the last 34 years and is not comfortable with strangers entering her home. But she warmed up to the 3 caretakers she had immediately. She looked forward to seeing them. She even liked having them around so much she considered keeping them even after she had recovered enough to take care of herself. I could not have left my Mother in better hands and would recommend them to anyone in need of such service. I was totally comfortable with them taking care of my Mother. Great people!

Getting Started

So far I have been very pleased. Our initial visit was informative and quite pleasant. She chose a young lady to be with Mother for the first time and it seemed to go well. We will have a longer visit this week when we go out of town.

Getting Started

going good

Comfort keepers is going good. They are helping out a lot. Mom and Dad really like the staff member that is helping them. I cant think of anything to complain about. It has been a good experience.

Comfort Keepers has been a blessing f...

Comfort Keepers has been a blessing for my mom and step dad. I feel they've made a big difference with the quality of care on their life. My mom and step dad absolutely love the caregiver that comes. They appreciate the care, and really love her as a person. It's been a very good experience.