Comfort Keepers - Buena Park, CA

Comfort Keepers - Buena Park, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Respite care available

Sue is the best!

I like Comfort Keepers and I use them because of [Removed]. She has helped us out so much and she is very friendly. The only thing I wish they could change is the fact that we do not have a steady caregiver. At our age, we like consistency. Other than that, the caregiver are great and I highly recommend them, because of [Removed], she is a good person.

Paul Intal

Thank you for your comment & we continue to strive to bring the best care we can offer to our clients. We acknowledged your concerns about "consistency" and this is an on-going process to implement in each client. Rest assured, our hiring is continues & currently hired the most & qualified caregivers in the industry.

A big help!

We went through a lot of caregivers, some better than others, and finally have a steady girl coming to our home. She is always on time and helps with everything she can. [Removed], the lady that we met from the company, has been great, She addresses any concerns and helps if we have questions.

Paul Intal

This is what we continuously improve and glad you noticed the changes we've implemented. All caregivers added in our pool are well screened, trained & highly qualified for each client who need the specific help while in health transition or just need a companion at home.

Working with [Removed] was great! My parents are very proud and private people so having in-home care would be a huge step, [Removed] was very patient and helpful explaining how in-home care works and made it sound wonderful. I appreciate the time she took with us.

Paul Intal

Thank you for the trust in our Comfort Keeper! Our compassionate and caring for each individual and as you've experienced that we provided to your parents, we will not stop or continue caring for each and everyone in our community who need us most.

I would recommend Comfort Keepers!

The caregiver that comes out is on time and is a good companion for my mom. She offers to assist in light housework and cooking. When we set up the service they explained everything to us. The owner has been a great help.

Dear client,

We thank you for your excellent review to our comforting & compassionate care services. We are proud to announce that our caregivers are well trained as well as our office staff & the whole team are working together to provide a smooth transition to take care of your mom. Rest assured, should you have any other concerns on how to better serve you more, feel free to call our office at [removed].

Great Service for mom

This is a excellent service. The care giver was wonderful. Always on time and very helpful with everything needed. Great interaction with my mom. I highly recommend this service to others.

Paul Intal

Thank you for your thrust and confidence to Comfort Keepers of Buena Park. Feel free to give us a call anytime at [removed] if there is anything that we could further assist you!

It Wasn't The Right Time

My mother had a short visit with this community. It seemed maintained and staff did what they are supposed to do. After some time we had noticed that Mom was not cooperating so we decided it was not time for her to be at Comfort Keepers. The staff did light house keeping, sat with her, and took her for walks. In the end I felt everything went well and I probably would not go out of my way to recommend this community. The cost did not equal to the care.

Paul Intal

Thanks for your observation & complement when you visited our office and indeed we strive to be as much professional as we are and be in the right business for our in-home care clients.

Should you be giving us another opportunity to take care of your mom, feel free to call in our office and look for our Client Care Manager - Ms. Sue Brekenfeld and she would be more than happy to prepare the best Plan of Care for your mom and do caregiver matching.

There are other various payment options you can avail & probably assist or link you with other resources so as to maximize the available care for your mom.

Overcoming my in-laws resistance.

My in-laws are in their 90s and were clearly no longer able to care for themselves in their own home. Mom is blind, practically deaf, and has had a stroke. Dad has been getting increasingly weak and was falling frequently.He continued to drive because he didn't want to "bother" anyone and had 3 accidents in the past year.Their home was filthy and their meals had become toast for breakfast and soup for dinner. One of their sons lives 1 1/2 hours away and does what he can, but the rest of us live much further. For years now they have refused to move in with one of their children or into assisted living. They also refused in-home care because "no one's coming into our home and telling us what to do". The final straw was when Dad had an accident and broke his collar bone.
Hard as it was, the kids insisted they hire someone or leave the home they've lived in for 65 years. We contacted Comfort Keepers and they have been a God send. It's only been about 6 weeks, but Dad already absol
utely loves Maria, who comes weekdays. She's a fabulous cook. He's also pleased with John, her relief. Dad admits to not having a bath in over a year, for fear of falling. With John's assistance, he's bathing again. Mom still has trouble accepting help with household things that she used to do, but they respect her feelings, encourage her to do what she can and assist with the rest. They provide healthy meals, do basic housekeeping, encourage Dad to do his exercises (he's becoming stronger everyday), drive them to all appointments, grocery shopping, etc. and just sit and talk to them. It's taken such a burden off our shoulders to know they're getting the help they need and there is someone who sees them every day and can let us know how things are going. Yes, in-home care is expensive, but it's much cheaper, and far more humane, than waiting until they need convalescent care. Thank you A Place for Mom for referring us to Comfort. Keepers.

Paul Intal

Comfort Keepers of Buena Park valued much our clients and as if they are one of our family member. Maria is one of our premium caregiver and absolutely provided your dad the best care that he needed. Thank you again for the trust and confidence in Comfort Keepers!

Review of Comfort Keepers - Buena Park, CA

Regarding participating in a meeting with Sue and my elderly neighbor: I found Sue professional, informed and very sensitive to the needs of my neighbor. I feel Sue is an asset to Comfort Keepers.

Paul Intal

Thank you Joan Marie for the complement.

Rest assured, Sue and the rest of Comfort Keepers staff & caregivers are working as a team to take care of our clients, their families and/or friends to provide exceptional compassionate in-home care services.

We listen to clients' needs and learn more of their requirements so as to better perform our job.

quick and thorough

They were really quick and thorough. They got someone right away. I needed someone available right away and the found someone that did an excellent job. They have become friends of ours, and have been so personable and warm and caring. I would definitely use them again.

Paul Intal

Thank you!. Comfort Keepers employs dedicated Client Care Manager & a Scheduler that form part of to provide quick and thorough accurate service in terms of scheduling, right caregiver for each client (caregiver matching), monitoring of time-in & time-out & ability to foresee un-filled visits and this is thru integrating state-of-the start scheduling system that empowered a complete in-home care package to our clients.

Paul Intal

We do also take calls outside office hours during weeknights & weekends. It's a 24/7 on-call phone and calls outside these hours are routed to our on-call phone assigned to one of the staff that can handle any inquiries, issues & service assistance needed on any particular time.

outstanding

The first gal we had was outstanding on everything. She was friendly, respectful, helpful, etc. The second girl they sent out did the work, but was not as friendly or sociable. She was very nice and did what we expected her to do, but I was just hoping for a little more engagement like with the first one. Both of them were very good and helpful though and overall everything with Comfort Keepers has been a very positive experience.

Paul Intal

Thank you for the complement and we do keep train our caregivers and appreciated the comment. We are reminding our staff to be more as completely engage with our client in order to have interactive & compassionate care.

Excellent service

I am receiving excellent services. They make sure to cover every detail to my needs. I am very happy and very satisfied with them. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Paul Intal

Thank you and it's our great contribution to our community to serve the elders & seniors with utmost care, respect & compassion!

We are very happy with our care giver. She is most thoughtful and kind and extremely caring. Even after only three months it would be hard to imagine her not being in our lives.

Paul Intal

Thanks for the complements. Comfort Keepers continuously provide the best care we can offer to our clients and always accept the challenges for any type of in-home service needed.

Knowledgeable and friendly caregivers

We had a great experience with Comfort Keepers! The caregiver they sent was well trained and knowledgeable on how to physically care for our loved one, as well as being friendly, compassionate, and just all-around pleasant.

Paul Intal

Thank you for the complement and confidence in Comfort Keepers!

They have been great. We have the sam...

They have been great. We have the same caregiver all the time and she is great! She is very reliable, always there when she says she will be. They seemed to be more caring and open to information, that's why we chose Comfort Keepers.

Paul Intal

Comfort Keepers carefully matched the client to our caregiver. This is done during the in-home visit by assessing the clients' Plan of Care, caregiver preference, schedule and a follow-thru caregiver introduction to the client prior to the day of service.

This process, makes the service more worthwhile and appealing to our client and that's the chemistry comes out. Thus - giving the service more livelier and more comfortable on part of the client itself.

They're Great!

My husband doesn't do much if I'm not home but if he was home alone he'd probably burn the house down. They watch him. He likes to cook his own food
they make sure he doesn't walk away with the stove still on or anything like that. There isn't a whole lot that they have to do for us. I have Julie now because Chad, who I had at first, got more people and more hours. Julie will iron for me if I needs something ironed. She's great.

Thanks!!!

Our caregivers are well trained how to be more interactive and compassionate with the need of every client. They are very helpful and diligent. Julie and Chad are our premium caregivers and they do take care of our clients' very well!

A Little Upset

This is the third girl I've had and we really like her but it's hard because she's been sick and when I call they tell me they can get another one but it's another two or three hours before they can come and I've had to cancel some appointments. I hope she'll be here on Wednesday but I don't know yet. I'm a little upset.

Paul Intal

We value our client's feedback and we strive to improve and correct any missed schedules.

Comfort Keepers has greatly improved since it employ a full time scheduler that handles all scheduling. Likewise, instituted and implemented a state-of-the-art scheduling system where in the clock-in and clock-out are monitored well.

Good Experience

Everything has just been perfect with them. They have just been wonderful. My loved ones are really getting along with them and we have been able to put our minds at ease. We have had a really good experience with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Paul Intal

Comfort Keepers always work as a Team and we do our best thru proper training, coordination and follow-up with our clients, caregivers & management. Thanks again for this complement!

This sounds like the best option for ...

This sounds like the best option for my parents, very responsive and willing to meet their needs.

Paul Intal

Thank you for the confidence in Comfort Keepers!

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensively, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person who provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff are bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.