Nightingale Senior Care - Brea, CA

Nightingale Senior Care - Brea, CA has yet not published prices.

Excellent home care

They're doing a great job! I've always felt comfortable with the caregivers they send over, and the office staff are very easy to work with. We've never run into any issues with scheduling or tardiness, and the care they provide has always been good.

Nice Owner, Some Confusion About Care

There's a little confusion sometimes. I wanted to make sure that someone was able to take my mom to the store when she wanted to go and things like that and use her car and the first care giver did that and everything was fine. Then the next couple, all of a sudden, they don't do that. So I didn't get what i had in mind and she was a little disappointed and I don't want to see her disappointed because she's not too happy to have anyone in the house, besides me, in the first place. I don't want to give her a reason to be unhappy.

I like the owner. He seemed very nice and has been very conscientious.

Our caring professionals provide personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation and accompaniment to appointments and most importantly, warm, friendly companionship. This care is provide in the client's own home. Because the Best Care is Home Care.