ComForCare Home Care - Los Alamitos, CA

ComForCare Home Care - Los Alamitos, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Companion

So far so good, it has been less 6 weeks but Lila seems genuinely caring. And has great ideas for helping Mom keep stimulated

Comforcare

My experience thus far with Conforcare has been very positive. The two caregivers are friendly and conscientious. They both like to cook and provide good meals for my mother. The program manager Lila Bascom is excellent. She helped arrange a service provider to fumigate my mother's house when someone brought bedbugs into the house. We think it was the previous caregivers. She selected caregivers that met my criteria.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”