1 Saint - Cerritos, CA has yet not published prices.

The person they sent cake twice before the company called and said a new person will be coming to take over. She was 30 minutes late both times. The company and the ceregivwr both stated she had 10 years experience with dimentia/Alzheimer’s but she seemed overwhelmed and unable to handle my grandmother. We had to have a family member there each day for at least part of the time to keep her calm. The rest of the time she was unable to keep her engaged and calm on her own.

Highly recommended!

[Removed] were responsive, trustworthy and fair in assessing needs and quoting services. They were flexible and thoughtful in handling various aspects of care, as well as quick to resolve issues.

Contentment

Women are kind & caring , staff is very helpful & my aunt is happy & content ....... what more can I say ‼👍🏼😍 Thank you

This company has been an answer to prayer. They are very caring and make us feel at ease. Very professional yet we feel as though we have known then for years.

Great Staff !

We had a great a experience with 1 Saint home care they really did a good job. My mom looks and is doing so much better now since they came in and started to help her out. Their responsive time and how attentive they were with my mother was really nice to see. Everything was good and I would highly recommend them to anybody.

So far things have worked out well.

So far things have worked out well. We haven't had any issues and I would rate them highly at this point.

They are a great company to work with!

Working with 1 Saint has been a delightful experience. We've hired them to help my mom and they mainly serve as a companion. The lady they've sent is a great match for my mother. So far there's been no complaints.

When I email the agency for updates they are sure to email me back quickly and I've had no issues with billing. I have absolutely no complaints.

TOOK CARE OF MY MOTHER IN HER HOME FOR OVER A YEAR AND CLEARLY EXCEEDED ALL OF OUR EXPECTATIONS.

THEY DID EVERYTHING FOR HER INCLUDING GROCERY SHOPPING AND DOCTOR VISITS.

MORE LIKE FAMILY THAN EMPLOYEES.

Moving forward communication is key!

Working with 1 Saint has really been a good experience overall. My mom seems to be adjusting very well to the extra help and it is really appreciated. The one thing that I would say irritated me a bit is the fact that the admin isn't as sufficient as they should be when it comes to notifying me that there will be a different caregiver coming than usual. Other than that things have been good.

In-home caregiving which exceeds even the highest of expectations

Due to mom's high level of care, we were convinced she would have to go into a nursing facility. 1Saint changed all that and has provided her with in-home care second to none. 1Saint listens to your concerns, takes the time to assess the person and environment in which they live, perfectly matched professionally trained caregivers to mom and has developed a tailor made plan of action which is both practical and emotionally supportive.

They've been great!

1 Saint has been great! They help out with cooking and cleaning and whatever else we might ask them to do. I really appreciate their services and would recommend to a friend!

Great Service

The 1 Saint in Cerritos, California provides friendly, in-home caring and professional services with lots of activities. Pretty happy with everything. I was in a nursing home before, but I am not there anymore. The 1 saint in-home care works great for me.

It's good

It's pretty good. They didn't follow through on some stuff that was not their fault. They provide good care overall.

$16-18 daily rate, below 8 ...

$16-18 daily rate, below 8 hrs. $18.00, above $16.00, state training and alzeheimer's training, Live In $165.00 minimum 3 hrs.

They’re wonderful!

They’re wonderful! They are absolutely wonderful! I’d give them a five plus! I highly recommend them! They never missed any appointments, but I only used them for a short while. They also have a partner community that is called Angel’s Guest Home, which is where my mom is now.

We have the same two people, they always show up and are always on time

They are very friendly and give good care. The dishes could be done better, one of them doesn't take the food off the utensils and plates. They do the laundry really well and get the stains out. We have the same two people, they always show up and are always on time.

1 SAINT is a Domestic Referral Agency that services the Orange County and Los Angeles areas. Our SAINT SQUAD provides spiritual caregiving and seeks to fill the spiritual enrichment void in elderly & child care.