ComForcare Senior Services - Northfield, IL

ComForcare Senior Services - Northfield, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Very Happy!!

My wife and I are very happy since receiving care from ComForcare senior Services. The caregivers that come to our home are very nice, they help with light housekeeping and cooking meals. They take us to doctors appointments when needed. We care very happily with them so far.

Great Care For Mom!!

The services that the caregivers at ComForcare Senior Services have been providing have been great. They help with some of the cleaning. They also have been very friendly and communicate well with the family. Some meals are prepared by them so far my mother has no complaints. Overall the caregivers with this community are attentive and provide good services.

We are having an excellent experience with ComForcare in caring for our Dad. They even took him to Ravinia! We've been very pleased and would highly recommend their services.

really good personalized care

They take really good personalized care of my mother. They kiss and hug her every day. They are really just a part of the family now. I would highly recommend ComForcare Senior Services. They have been wonderful. So warm and caring and helpful.

Sam is very personable. The care givers are so friendly it feels like we have known them forever. Mom adjusted to them quickly and she is very happy with them.

Our Home Companions, Personal Care Aides and 24-Hour Live-in Assistants are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We also provide the security and confidence of 24-hour Telephone Assistance, so fast, reliable help is always available when it's needed.