Senior Helpers - Northbrook, IL

Senior Helpers - Northbrook, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

I would and will be using their services again!!

Senior helpers has been good to us. We needed them in a emergency type of situation for my dad. It took some doing to get someone so quickly but they made it happen. Once everything was set in in place it was smooth sailing. We have been utilizing their services for some time and will be getting services from them for another family member as well. I would highly recommend them!

I have engaged Senior helpers for a n...

I have engaged Senior helpers for a number of years now with satisfaction of services & helpful guidance In honoring my mothers wish to continue living in her home. I can't recommend Abby, Bob, & all the staff members enough & would always recommend this caring & intelligent team to any one looking to find care for their elderly parents.

Good Company

We used Senior Helpers for a limited time did not really need the level of care they were providing. While we were using them we were pleased with the situation. When we in a higher level of in home care we will look to Senior Helpers. We would recommend them to anyone that needs home care.

Great Services

We love their services and love what they were doing. It just wasn't the right time for us yet. We did have a very positive experience with Senior Helpers. The people were very friendly and really helpful. They were really just great.

I have senior helpers come by twice a...

I have senior helpers come by twice a week for 3 hours on thursday and Sat. working out well

Many of us know a senior who is living alone—and lonely. Many people know an older couple who is struggling with their health. And some of us know seniors who are trying desperately to take care of their home and other responsibilities, but having a difficult time keeping up.

Senior Helpers provides concerned, loving, in-home and in-facility caregivers for seniors. We offer many areas, and levels of support to clients. And, by offering a free introductory meeting, we are able to create a Customized Care Plan, unique to the needs of each individual and family.

Senior Helpers services may include, companionship, shopping, meals, transportation, cleaning, laundry, errands, accompanying clients to doctor appointments, exercise, pet care, medicine reminders, bathing, dressing, walking assistance and more. Services are provided on an hourly, daily, live-in or 24/7 basis, as needed.

All of our caregivers are authorized to work in the U.S. and are fluent in English. They are bonded, insured Senior Helpers employees so you needn’t worry about your caregiver taking advantage of you or your loved one, of being sued if the caregiver is hurt on the job, or if something is broken or ends up missing.

Senior Helpers eliminates virtually all of the concerns you may have in allowing someone in your home, or your loved one’s home.

Senior Helpers…

* Conducts one of the most comprehensive caregiver screening processes in the industry

* Prepares a free individualized Care Plan

* Provides caregiver assessments & education

* Provides ongoing, on-site Care Plan/Caregiver check-ups & supervision

* Offers a wealth of educational materials to seniors & their families

* Enables 24/7 access to our leadership team

* Considers the entire family’s well-being in our planning

We meet or exceed all of the new Illinois regulations—and provide services from 241 offices nationwide. In fact, we’re one of the largest organizations in our industry, and, the fastest growing.

These services help improve and enrich the lives of seniors and people with disabilities, and bring peace of mind to their families. And, this support helps people stay in their homes, or current facility, and remain as healthy, happy and safe as possible.

Contact us for a free introductory meeting and Customized Care Plan.