We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Senior Helpers - Northbrook, IL
Senior Helpers - Northbrook, IL has yet not published prices.
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Special Diet Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship & Conversation
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Mobility Assistance
- Care For Pets
- 4.7 of 5 average rating of 5 reviews
About Senior Helpers - Northbrook, IL
Many of us know a senior who is living alone—and lonely. Many people know an older couple who is struggling with their health. And some of us know seniors who are trying desperately to take care of their home and other responsibilities, but having a difficult time keeping up.
Senior Helpers provides concerned, loving, in-home and in-facility caregivers for seniors. We offer many areas, and levels of support to clients. And, by offering a free introductory meeting, we are able to create a Customized Care Plan, unique to the needs of each individual and family.
Senior Helpers services may include, companionship, shopping, meals, transportation, cleaning, laundry, errands, accompanying clients to doctor appointments, exercise, pet care, medicine reminders, bathing, dressing, walking assistance and more. Services are provided on an hourly, daily, live-in or 24/7 basis, as needed.
All of our caregivers are authorized to work in the U.S. and are fluent in English. They are bonded, insured Senior Helpers employees so you needn’t worry about your caregiver taking advantage of you or your loved one, of being sued if the caregiver is hurt on the job, or if something is broken or ends up missing.
Senior Helpers eliminates virtually all of the concerns you may have in allowing someone in your home, or your loved one’s home.
* Conducts one of the most comprehensive caregiver screening processes in the industry
* Prepares a free individualized Care Plan
* Provides caregiver assessments & education
* Provides ongoing, on-site Care Plan/Caregiver check-ups & supervision
* Offers a wealth of educational materials to seniors & their families
* Enables 24/7 access to our leadership team
* Considers the entire family’s well-being in our planning
We meet or exceed all of the new Illinois regulations—and provide services from 241 offices nationwide. In fact, we’re one of the largest organizations in our industry, and, the fastest growing.
These services help improve and enrich the lives of seniors and people with disabilities, and bring peace of mind to their families. And, this support helps people stay in their homes, or current facility, and remain as healthy, happy and safe as possible.
Contact us for a free introductory meeting and Customized Care Plan.