ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Minnetonka, MN

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Minnetonka, MN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Safety Supervision
  • Private Duty Nursing

Thank you for all that you have done for our mom, dad, and all of us, especially kn’s, your love and support have touched all of us. We are blessed to have had you along side us the past two years.

I was having breathing problems Friday night and called ComForCares nurse to see if she could help. She left her dinner and drove to our place in Eden Prairie. Once there she must have made 20 calls to get me the oxygen I needed, she succeeded, and it was delivered the same night. She went way beyond the call of duty. We were impressed by her knowledge, dedication and professionalism. Thanks to ComForCare in Minnetonka and especially our nurse care manager.

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your ComForCare experience. So glad we were able to help make things more comfortable for you!

My caregiver [Removed] is well mannered, kind and comfortable to be around. ComForCare is fortunate to have her.

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your ComForCare experience. Our caregivers are the best!

ComForCare - Minnetonka, MN

[Removed] and his ComForCare staff have been a godsend. They have given up peace of mind for both of our parents.

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your ComForCare experience. We are privledged to have the opportunity to provide you and your family peace of mind.

When [removed] got to [removed]'s today, she noticed that [removed]'s hand was swollen and red. It turns out that a scratch from Friday had become infected. I have no idea how long it would have taken for any body to have noticed if [removed] had not been there. We are thankful for her attention and observation skills.

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your ComForCare experience. Our staff is great at noticing when a little extra attention and care is called for, and we're glad it worked to your brother's advantage.

Com For care was very quick to respond.They were on time,professional and kind.Without comforcare services I could not have made it to the hospital for my appointment.

We not only want to thank you,we also want to encourage you in this work. Everyone benefits when we have some of life's "mysteries"opened up to us.i have a cousin who is recovering from her care giving to a husband with dementia in golden valley.
We benefited from all your suggestion about relating to people with dementia.Thanks for being so "one for us" and comfortable-easy to get to know and trust.We will keep your business ComForCare in mind and share it and use it as needs present themselves.God bless you and the work you do.

I appreciate that ComForCare's caregivers are responsive and there when I need them.My confidence level is high in ComForCare's office staff because of their attitude.When I ask them a question,they know what they're talking about.ComForCare meets my expectations and I would recommend them for the service they provided me at the waters of edina

Thanks to all of you at ComForCare who so lovingly cared for our mother through the last years of her life at home in Eden Prairie.We never would have been able to keep her at home,you cared for her,our dad and Randy also.It was a 24/7 job caring for mom,and you were all wonderful.Heartfelt thanks from all our family.

Scott Burglechner

Thank your for sharing your family's ComForCare Home Care experience. We so enjoyed working with your mom and dad at home in Eden Prairie. I will be sure to share your feedback with Mary, Jessica and Adam. They love knowing that our clients appreciate their care.

Excellent Job

ComForCare tries very hard to please and do what is required. I appreciate that they show up on time and do an excellent job. The caregivers show their knowledge and ability by knowing what to do at the right time.

Scott Burglechner

Thanks for sharing your ComForCare Minnetonka experience. It was a joy helping you and your family in your lovely Eden Prairie Home.

I had used comforcare several years ago and decided to use them again this time around.My care givers watched over me at all times.They took the best possible care of me that they could.My caregivers show more patience for me than even my own family members.I don't meet many people,but when I do comforcare is the first agency i bring up

Scott Burglechner

Thanks for letting us help out again. We love coming into downtown Saint Paul, and were happy to help you transition back home after surgery in Health Partners Regents Hospital.

They are Angels Literally

They are angels literally. It has an awesome experience. My Mom's primary caregiver is wonderful. The nurse is wonderful and the overall experience was awesome! They were all so great!

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your experience with our ComForCare Home Care Minntetonka team. And thank you for trusting us to help your mom continue to enjoy her lovely Hopkins home.

FLexible and negotiated price points ...

FLexible and negotiated price points and took initiative to help with LTHC insurance! RN is emergency room nurse with good assessment skills. Very responsive- Interviewed well with whole family there. State certified aides. Rigorous hiring process 1 week deposit- Hope this works out

Scott Burglechner

Thank you for sharing your ComForCare Minnetonka experience.

Very supportive helpful. Gave me name...

Very supportive helpful. Gave me names of day care centers. His office is in Glen Lake area in a bank bldg.

Scott Burglechner

We were glad to help. Thank you for contacting us.

Supporting Independence, Dignity and Quality of Life...That's the ComForcare vision and our promise to our clients and their families.

Since 1996, ComForcare has specialized in delivering affordable, guaranteed non-medical home care services. Our comprehensive range of care services have helped numerous people live, recover, and prosper in the comfort of their own homes.

Insured and bonded, highly experienced and trained, our Caregivers have received outstanding marks from families just like yours. Combined with proven and best in class processes and practices we deliver exceptional and customer satisfied assistance with the activities of daily living including companionship, home management, and personal care services.

ComForcare Services include (but are not limited to): · Companionship · Safety Supervision · Chore Services & Light Housekeeping · Meal Preparation · Transportation/Errands · Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene · Medication Reminders · Transfers · Family Respite A registered nurse or other licensed professional consults with the client and family, developing a personalized care plan. Then, our caregivers use that plan as the guide for the client's support and care that are available anytime: 24 hours a day - 365 days a year to improve the quality of life and level of independence for every client and family receiving our services.

Caring, Supporting, Dependable, and Reliable - that's the ComForcare way...